Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Video format preview
Posted By: padraig08Date: 2/11/12 11:42 p.m.

In Response To: Video format preview (RC Master)

:

: First minute or so is just a a straight screen capture. Then I demonstrate
: that I could crop the video to just show the rotating model. The rotation
: is one speed only unfortunately.

Awesome work! My question is, are the models still, or do they have an idle animation like breathing?

Either way, I'd record 10 seconds of still models, rotate them right 360, then left 360, see as they only have one speed for rotating.

Also, for formatting.... that's a tough one. Id like to pull the title image for each item out as a .jpg or .png and then just have the video of the rotating model. I'd like to either have it cut to a strange ratio that mirrors how much screen real estate just the model takes up. Also had the idea to make the video into something like that user controlled rotating gif Bungie gave us before Reach came out. Not sure how to do that one yet.

Also, does anyone know what font they use for the Library, or if there's any good substitutes to it?

Message Index

Replies:

HCEA Kinect Library InfoRC Master 2/11/12 11:54 a.m.
     Video format previewRC Master 2/11/12 1:28 p.m.
           imo: to much spinning, otherwise, awesome *NM*nillapuddin 2/11/12 3:23 p.m.
           Re: Video format previewpadraig08 2/11/12 11:42 p.m.
     Complete Text of the HCEA Kinect Library *pdf*RC Master 2/11/12 7:42 p.m.
           Re: Complete Text of the HCEA Kinect Library *pdf*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 2/11/12 8:27 p.m.
                 Re: Complete Text of the HCEA Kinect Library *pdf*RC Master 2/11/12 8:46 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.