Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Well that was fun...
Posted By: SEspiderDate: 2/4/12 11:17 p.m.

In Response To: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4! (pete_the_duck)

Was showing Uhhh and another member the two early versions of Sapien that I scrapped and then we jumpped into the updated Sapien so I could show Uhhh the changes I had made. Out of nowhere NartFoPC (on my friends list) jumped in without a working mic and I pointed the changes out to him. Then PeteTheDuck dropped in (not on my friends list cause he's mean and refuses to kick someone and make room for me) also without a mic. That or they both just didn't want to talk and gave the same excuses. Then we just started goofing off. ...well I was anyway. Then I took us into Joony's map for testing. Sadly his updated version wasn't in his fileshare so we couldn't test it as planned. :( Right at the start I got a No Scope on Pete (was AWESOME!) and then started to exploit the map. That is until Pete and NartFoPC wised up. Nart would sneak up and stick me from below while Pete would DMR me from a distance. I learned that Pete isn't the best Sniper in the world but he's pretty good. I'd say around the same level I'm at. I then took the guys to my Invasion map for the heck of it and to show the judges. Being only 3v2 didn't help any. But like I said, it was just for show really. In this game I learned that Nart was a Master Grenade Thrower. He managed to tag more enemy wheels while riding shotgun then I've EVER seen someone do. Personally I always have trouble aiming while in Shotgun. Thats why I tend to snipe, defend or drive in games.

Anywho, it was a blast playing with all of the guys. Wish he could team up in MP tough. It just might make the TU tolerable. Thanks guys. Joony, please place your updated map in your FS. We want to play it.

Website

Message Index

Replies:

Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!pete_the_duck 2/4/12 7:47 a.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!davidfuchs 2/4/12 8:34 a.m.
           Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!Hyokin 2/4/12 10:00 a.m.
                 Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!davidfuchs 2/4/12 10:08 a.m.
                 I don't...SEspider 2/4/12 1:46 p.m.
     I lol'd at "Lewis" Wu.Vandle Valsher 2/4/12 12:16 p.m.
           Re: I lol'd at "Lewis" Wu.davidfuchs 2/4/12 12:30 p.m.
                 Re: I lol'd at "Lewis" Wu.tarehart 2/4/12 9:19 p.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!SEspider 2/4/12 1:43 p.m.
           Sapien Image Now Avaliable ::IMGs::SEspider 2/4/12 3:55 p.m.
                 Re: Sapien Image Now Avaliable ::IMGs::RC Master 2/4/12 5:52 p.m.
                       Re: Sapien Image Now Avaliable ::IMGs::SEspider 2/4/12 7:29 p.m.
                             Here's the vid's download linkSEspider 2/4/12 7:38 p.m.
                                   renderedRC Master 2/5/12 4:46 a.m.
                                         EmbedRC Master 2/5/12 9:41 a.m.
                                               RC Master IS THE MAN! YouTube Inside ::VID::SEspider 2/5/12 4:20 p.m.
           I will eat your children. *NM*Joony Joon 2/4/12 5:21 p.m.
                 Go ahead. I've got no kids. HA! *NM*SEspider 2/4/12 5:58 p.m.
     WhoaZackDark 2/4/12 2:48 p.m.
           Re: WhoaSEspider 2/4/12 3:30 p.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!Joony Joon 2/4/12 5:19 p.m.
           Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 4!SEspider 2/4/12 6:01 p.m.
     Well that was fun...SEspider 2/4/12 11:17 p.m.
           Re: Well that was fun...ZackDark 2/4/12 11:35 p.m.
                 Re: Well that was fun...Joony Joon 2/5/12 6:08 a.m.
                       Re: Well that was fun...pete_the_duck 2/5/12 8:13 a.m.
                             Ditto *NM*SEspider 2/5/12 4:32 p.m.
                       Re: Well that was fun...ZackDark 2/5/12 10:48 a.m.
                             You're a weird little man. lol *NM*SEspider 2/5/12 4:31 p.m.
                       I'm with Joony on this oneSEspider 2/5/12 4:30 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.