Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Thanks AladelAngel....
Posted By: SEspiderDate: 1/21/12 4:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2! (AladelAngel)

Glad everyone liked my little grunts. Was tons of fun to make.
It's a joy to be a part of this contest. Even when I get kicked out (and I'm sure I will), I'll still like to take part in the forging those that remain are tasked with. It's a great way to improve and try new things!

Great Vids, Pete! If you add intro music, thenplease keep it very suttle so we can cleanly hear you. Same with the edit music. You Tube tends to cut the 1st and last few seconds out of videos. It's weird, but it happens. As for the repeat, I think that was just a simple overlook that can easily be fixed. ;)

I want to express to everyone not to pre-judge the competition before it's over with. Which is very easy to do. EVERY ONE of the contestants are very talented Forgers. In my honest opinion, the Forge Art Challenge was just a fluke. None of us had ever attempted it before. I bet if Chris had created Master Chief's entire body or ("place it on a cat") then he would have easily won the first challenge.

I was sad to see neverendinghalo leave the contest. He clearly has mad forging skills and I will continue to look forward to his forge maps. Hit me up any time on Xbox Live, Bud. Same goes for the rest of you. Keep Up The Great Forging Everyone!

---------

On a side note, I am now VERY glad I didn't go with my first Forge art idea of the Halo4 logo. lol
I almost did a Grunt On Fire as a tribute to Halo3 but desided for something that used the canvas instead.

Website

Message Index

Replies:

Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!pete_the_duck 1/21/12 9:06 a.m.
     Excellent. *NM*ElzarTheBam 1/21/12 9:20 a.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!GrimBrother One 1/21/12 9:29 a.m.
           Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!Der Flatulator 1/21/12 9:43 a.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!AladelAngel 1/21/12 9:48 a.m.
           Thanks AladelAngel....SEspider 1/21/12 4:07 p.m.
     Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!FyreWulff 1/21/12 3:41 p.m.
           Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!SEspider 1/21/12 4:12 p.m.
                 Re: Last Forger Standing - Episode 1 & 2!Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/21/12 4:31 p.m.
                       Don't think he has to worry about that. ;) *NM*SEspider 1/21/12 5:19 p.m.
     I need someone to help render a LFS video for me.SEspider 1/21/12 5:26 p.m.
           Re: I need someone to help render a LFS video for RC Master 1/21/12 5:56 p.m.
                 Re: I need someone to help render a LFS video forSEspider 1/21/12 6:41 p.m.
                       Re: I need someone to help render a LFS video forSEspider 1/22/12 10:46 a.m.
     Well done!Joony Joon 1/21/12 7:51 p.m.
           LOVED your week 2 entry *NM*SEspider 1/22/12 10:47 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.