Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter Contingency
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 11/8/11 1:14 p.m.

In Response To: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter Contingency (Lord Friendship)

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zdHL3SUvAo

: Check it out! This video will show you how to take out all seven BOBs on
: Winter Contingency, and look good while doing it too.

: Of course, you can always follow me on Twitter , or subscribe to my YouTube
: channel to find out about these guides minutes before I mention them on
: HBO. Minutes!

: Also, RC, you are sadly no longer my only subscriber. Also also, I recommend
: that you stick around "after the credits"; the gauntlet has been
: thrown! :)

I doubt I've found one you haven't already seen but when you get the Spade and cross that first bridge you went straight into the first settlement. I've gone to the left and encountered one that I struck down before I even get to where the two lone Skirmishers show up. Does one of the Settlement BOBs get over that way if you let him run? I've seen this BOB at least 3 times now and is one of the paths I choose when a BOB challenge comes up. I didn't see it in your video though. If I see it again, I'll capture the game for you. If we played a game together I can show you where I first encountered him. It's hard to describe his starting point.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyLord Friendship 11/8/11 1:01 p.m.
     Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyRC Master 11/8/11 1:10 p.m.
           Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyLord Friendship 11/8/11 1:25 p.m.
     Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyStephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/8/11 1:14 p.m.
           Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyLord Friendship 11/8/11 1:30 p.m.
                 Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyStephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/8/11 3:26 p.m.
                       Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyLord Friendship 11/8/11 3:41 p.m.
                             Re: BOB Video Guide Part 2: Winter ContingencyStephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/8/11 7:03 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.