Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)
Posted By: IbeechuDate: 10/7/11 11:02 a.m.

In Response To: Reach Customz: Episode 2 | Plasmaball (Timgie)

God, that game looks awesome. It's been like 4 years since the Forge was introduced, and I'm still always impressed by how creative people can be after all this time.

As for video feedback, I guess I could say that in a game like this, the details don't really matter, so the video could be shorter. Not that I want it to be a weekly 3-minute video, but you could put more than one gametype in a video. I'm thinking of, like, how Fails of the Weak or Achievement Horse is set up where they have several different clips, but they spend only as much time per clip as they need to. A format like that would be great for something like this, though I understand you guys probably don't have the time or resources that Rooster Teeth does to release a polished video like that every week. And I'm also not suggesting to copy the format cold; I like how yours is recorded live.

Cliffs:
- Each gametype clip could be shorter and more concise
- Which would let you showcase two or even three gametypes per week
- Eventually, you'll start having quantity of gametypes over quality, which I really don't think is all that bad (as long as the quality gametypes aren't ignored completely)
- Hyokin, let's use this tonight

Message Index

Replies:

Reach Customz: Episode 2 | PlasmaballTimgie 10/7/11 7:36 a.m.
     ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Ibeechu 10/7/11 11:02 a.m.
           Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Phoenix_9286 10/7/11 11:50 a.m.
                 I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY IT ANYWAY :'( *NM*Ibeechu 10/7/11 12:00 p.m.
                 Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)bluerunner 10/7/11 1:25 p.m.
                       Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Hyokin 10/7/11 2:23 p.m.
                             Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Ibeechu 10/7/11 2:47 p.m.
                                   Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Hyokin 10/7/11 2:59 p.m.
                                         Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Phoenix_9286 10/7/11 3:12 p.m.
                                               Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Ibeechu 10/7/11 3:28 p.m.
                                                     Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)HotIcePhoenix 10/7/11 3:31 p.m.
                                                     Re: ^^ Hyokin, take note for tonight :)Phoenix_9286 10/7/11 3:37 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.