Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo work
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 6/26/11 7:52 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo work (Flynn J Taggart)

: Interesting, wonder why they call it the FRG in game then. Thanks guys.

Probably just the distinction as to what category it falls into generally over what the weapon's called specifically. It's always been called a flak cannon in each game so far.

In the game, the mauler is the Brute shotgun weapon, but in the original files, the mauler is called the excavator and that change left the name open for the Brute vehicle's name.

I found this interesting. In Reach's game files, the helmets of the Spartans seem to be named after a specific Spartan. I can't link them up as I see the names in a different folder than the helmets, but the list is:

Carter
Emile
Jun
Adrianna
Kat
Rosenda
Malcolm
Isaac
Kelly
Anton
Jorge
Fred
Nicole
Sam

Now that's only 14 names for about 21 helmets. Still, no ODST is a Spartan so there's one misfit. It could also be that for some reason this gives us a look into the helmet type preferences for actual Spartans...it's not hard to link up several names. Funny the name John wasn't in there, but the odd inclusion of Nicole might be the candidate match for the Mk VI.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

Artem Volchik posts Halo workHedgemony 6/25/11 10:35 p.m.
     Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workLouis Wu 6/25/11 10:51 p.m.
           Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workHedgemony 6/25/11 10:59 p.m.
                 Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workLeviathan 6/25/11 11:06 p.m.
                       Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workLouis Wu 6/25/11 11:28 p.m.
                             Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workHedgemony 6/25/11 11:40 p.m.
                       Re: To add to Enfu...Hedgemony 6/25/11 11:43 p.m.
     Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workFlynn J Taggart 6/25/11 11:09 p.m.
           Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo worksithhead 6/25/11 11:20 p.m.
           Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workFyreWulff 6/26/11 12:04 a.m.
                 Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workFlynn J Taggart 6/26/11 4:15 a.m.
                       Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workStephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/26/11 7:52 a.m.
                             Re: Artem Volchik posts Halo workFlynn J Taggart 6/26/11 2:09 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.