Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**V
Posted By: Avateur <avateur@gmail.com>Date: 5/2/11 11:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**V (padraig08)

: A bout halfway through the game, when we were at our darkest, I said,
: "You know who I was wish was here?" "Znite, he always
: cheers me up, even when he's being a little shotgun, camping whore."
: :D

Funny story, actually. I got the first flag capture last time probably in the first two minutes of the game, and then Sqorck got that other flag by himself when you all were distracted trying to get ours, but it was two things that led me to camp the base. First, the only two times I left the base (aside from when Schooly captured it at the end), you guys got the flag out almost uncontested and scored. That angered me. Second, every time after I captured your flag and tried to go back to your base, I ran into Unreal camping with a shotgun (and Tex was usually with him every time). So I got angrier and decided I was going to do it better. And I did until Schooly somehow walked in, walked out, and decided to be an all around pro at the end there.

So, am I a shotgun whore? Absolutely. But I blame Unreal for being the original camper. :P

Message Index

Replies:

CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**VIDs*Tex 5/2/11 12:13 a.m.
     Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**VNartFOpc 5/2/11 12:24 a.m.
     Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**Vpadraig08 5/2/11 2:02 a.m.
           Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**VAvateur 5/2/11 4:45 a.m.
                 Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**Vpadraig08 5/2/11 11:18 a.m.
                       Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**VBeckx 5/2/11 11:23 a.m.
                       Re: CCN VI Write Up - The Real VI Write Up*IMGs**VAvateur 5/2/11 11:51 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.