Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: *crawling* I hate... you.. Goldie..
Posted By: Mazz <Mazza729@comcast.net>Date: 2/24/11 8:42 a.m.

In Response To: *crawling* I hate... you.. Goldie.. (Dielectric)

: LASO. 148 minutes of pain. Multiple betrayals. Multiple intentional
: betrayals. 264 deaths, 626 kills.

: AND one very comfortable luggage cart safari ride.

:
: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=495157988&player=Dielectric
: Flux

: Videos eventually to follow. First: sleep. Second: Work. Third: .. consider
: watching replay to make movies.

Great f'ing time. Loved every second of it, especially the wonderful thrill as we kept getting checkpoints when I thought all hope was lost. What a rush at the end, and the freakin cart...LOL. Kudos to Zavin for keeping up with it and bringing it along.

And we didn't even do the ledge glitch in ONI Base. I have to say, the toughest part was definately the Double Wraith jack...

For those still needing the challenge, here was our strategy for the Double Wraith hijack:

2 Players pick up PP on the way to the target locator area. Another needs a DMR. Another needs the Target Locator.

The 2 PP weilding players run to the right to flank wraiths. Hide behind hill with rockets until....

The DMR weilding player picks off the grunts on the turrets of Wraiths. PP weilding players overcharge and hijack the Wraiths, but do not kill! The wraith will not lauch plasma mortars when you are surfing on the Wraith.

Target locator player unleashes the heavens on the ground covie troops to mop them up.

The 2 remaining players (DMR & TL Players) man each vacant turret on each wraith while the other 2 are still surfing. The surfing player should now jump off the wraith at this point, which ejects the elite from the driver cabin. The previously surfing player now needs to board the wraith and help the turret player take out the elite on the ground. Repeat for 2nd wraith.

Having 2 wraiths make the upcoming 2 encounters considerably easier.

GT: Mazz0729

Message Index

Replies:

*crawling* I hate... you.. Goldie..Dielectric 2/23/11 11:37 p.m.
     Cold Day In Hell Before I Do That. *NM*Morpheus 2/24/11 12:29 a.m.
           Trophy ShotZaneZavin 2/24/11 1:28 a.m.
                 Why is that yeti driving a vehicle? *NM*Avateur 2/24/11 1:30 a.m.
                 Image DumpZaneZavin 2/24/11 1:35 a.m.
                       I'm glad you didn't explainAvateur 2/24/11 1:38 a.m.
                             Re: I'm glad you didn't explainBlueNinja 2/24/11 4:00 a.m.
                                   Re: I'm glad you didn't explainbluerunner 2/24/11 9:42 a.m.
                       Re: Image DumpBeckx 2/24/11 9:10 a.m.
                 *snif*Mazz 2/24/11 9:04 a.m.
     Re: *crawling* I hate... you.. Goldie..Mazz 2/24/11 8:42 a.m.
           Re: *crawling* I hate... you.. Goldie..DMFanella 2/24/11 9:55 a.m.
     Our team gave up after 118 minutes :(JDQuackers 2/24/11 8:51 a.m.
           Re: Our team gave up after 118 minutes :(Kermit 2/24/11 9:20 a.m.
                 Re: Our team gave up after 118 minutes :(Mazz 2/24/11 9:39 a.m.
                 Re: Our team gave up after 118 minutes :(Beckx 2/24/11 9:50 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.