Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*
Posted By: pete_the_duckDate: 12/25/10 1:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs* (General Vagueness)

: once we were even in score I stopped spawn-killing with you guys, even though
: they were choosing to spawn in that ill-advised place

Spawn killing kind of implies a certain helplessness of the victim. Not only is that a critical map point to control (and I've lost Hemmorage games when our team lost control of that spot), but they had multiple spawn points to choose from.

It's no different as if they were walking through a teleporter. They knew what was on the other side and they had a choice about whether to go through or not. I'm not going to let them kill me because Bungie gave them an advantageous spawn point, and I'm certainly not going to let them take that point on the map--especially since there's a weapon drop point right there.

I thought you just weren't paying attention--I wish you had told me you weren't going to shoot at the enemy (maybe you tried to? your mic was all like bbzz bzzz bbbzbzbbbzzz last night).

Message Index

Replies:

Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*pete_the_duck 12/25/10 10:06 a.m.
     Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*INSANEdrive 12/25/10 10:19 a.m.
           Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*NartFOpc 12/25/10 10:35 a.m.
     Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*General Vagueness 12/25/10 1:10 p.m.
           Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*pete_the_duck 12/25/10 1:38 p.m.
                 Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*General Vagueness 12/25/10 4:11 p.m.
     Re: Team HBO Invades Christmas Eve *VIDs*Avateur 12/25/10 8:28 p.m.
     Me? Play Halo?? ikr??SonofMacPhisto 12/26/10 12:39 p.m.
           Re: Me? Play Halo?? ikr??pete_the_duck 12/26/10 12:59 p.m.
                 Re: Me? Play Halo?? ikr??SonofMacPhisto 12/26/10 2:17 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.