Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Ultimate Halo: Reach API Image Pack
Posted By: HaLo2FrEeEk <halo2freeek@gmail.com>Date: 12/5/10 12:02 a.m.

I'm all about professionalism and adding that official touch to any project. Unfortunately, without official assets it can be difficult to match the official source. I've seen my share of image packs throughout the forums and I've downloaded and looked through every one of them. While they're all great resources, I think the community favorite so far is the Unofficial Image Pack by ev1l tr1t0n.

Having my own reservations about quality (I'm a self-described quality-freak), I set out to compile the most complete image collection yet. I spent a good deal of time combing all possible sources and I didn't come up empty handed, not even close. In this collection you will find large and small versions of medals, weapons, and enemies (enemies only has a single size). You will also find the larger versions of all of the commendations for all levels of completion: Not Awarded, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Onyx, and Max. That's only a small selection of what this collection contains, for a full directory list see the image below:

I didn't call it the Ultimate API Image Pack for nothing. I think the prize jewel of this collection is the campaign map images. No longer will you have to deal with "cp_spoiler", you now have access to large (640x360), medium (250x150), and small (208x83) versions of the official map images for every campaign map except for Exodus, for some reason there was no image for Exodus on the server. When Bungie lifts the spoiler block, I will be sure to update the image pack with the Exodus images.

I put this collection together for the community, and I can't wait to see what you guys make of it. Please take a few seconds to read the license file included in the zip file, it details things like alterations and additions (which I welcome), and the obligatory Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules.

Ok, enough reading, download this image pack!

Ultimate API Image Pack (37.4 MB, 89 folders, 1,475 images)

[Local mirror -lwu]

Please, enjoy this collection.

~HaLo2FrEeEk
http://infectionist.com/

Infectionist Machinima

Message Index

Replies:

Ultimate Halo: Reach API Image PackHaLo2FrEeEk 12/5/10 12:02 a.m.
     Dude, You're A Hero. This Is Awesome! *NM*Morpheus 12/5/10 2:07 a.m.
     AmazingShotgunchief 12/5/10 10:32 a.m.
           Re: AmazingHaLo2FrEeEk 12/5/10 4:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.