Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO
Posted By: ThorsHammer <nate@ishness.net>Date: 10/1/10 9:14 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO (Cody Miller)

[snip]

: I'm surprised at how much Reach can be broken so far.

I picked up a freshly-used copy yesterday, and echo your sentiments. I played several hours last night on Legendary and got up to the Tip of the Spear.

When you reach the BXR mining company, there are some concrete barriers obviously meant to keep you from taking the rocket Warthog into the facility, but it only took me two tries to get aforementioned Hog over the barriers and to use it for the rest of the level until I had to get in the Falcon.

(Doing that does something funny - when I was working on the second AA gun with the rocket Hog, I was able to generate checkpoints as often as I liked by just driving back to the broken bridge area. Also, somehow, it decided the AA gun was dead without me ever getting out of the Hog.)

RC Master, nice use of the forklift. It's rapidly becoming my favorite vehicle.

(If someone wants a serious challenge, try to kill a Hunter with the forklift on Legendary. I couldn't get within fifty feet of one, so I've no clue how much hitting them with one would hurt them.)

-Nate

Why don't they teach them logic at these schools?

Message Index

Replies:

Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO 4:15RC Master 9/30/10 3:46 p.m.
     Of COURSE that works, silly...DHalo 9/30/10 3:51 p.m.
     Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO Cody Miller 9/30/10 4:00 p.m.
           Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASOpete_the_duck 9/30/10 4:05 p.m.
                 YESYESYES *NM*Louis Wu 9/30/10 4:17 p.m.
                       Re: YESYESYESSonofMacPhisto 9/30/10 4:25 p.m.
                             Re: YESYESYESLouis Wu 9/30/10 4:27 p.m.
                                   NONONONONO *NM* *NM*SonofMacPhisto 9/30/10 4:29 p.m.
           Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASOThorsHammer 10/1/10 9:14 a.m.
     Oh btw...RC Master 9/30/10 4:32 p.m.
           Re: Oh btw...sithhead 9/30/10 5:12 p.m.
                 Re: Oh btw...RC Master 9/30/10 5:24 p.m.
     Daniel 'The Tyrant' Morris' render of his runRC Master 9/30/10 5:22 p.m.
     Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO padraig08 9/30/10 7:46 p.m.
     Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASO Casimir 9/30/10 9:02 p.m.
           Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASOZaneZavin 9/30/10 9:53 p.m.
                 Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASOCody Miller 9/30/10 9:54 p.m.
                       Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASORC Master 10/1/10 5:50 a.m.
                 Re: Slipping through the cracks - Nightfall SLASORC Master 10/1/10 5:48 a.m.
           Sweet! Thanks :DRC Master 10/1/10 5:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.