Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo Reach preview via CVG
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 3/2/10 9:57 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo Reach preview via CVG (Narcogen)

: In other words, the Halo 1 pistol. However I honestly don't think Bungie will
: be doing that again... at least, not on purpose :)

I'm starting to get the feeling the DMR will be the pistol again but with some change that makes it not so "dominating", like a longish reload time.
I don't know why people aren't talking about the needle rifle in this context, unless they weaken the needle super combine or the one from the needle rifle is weaker, landing three shots anywhere on an enemy (that doesn't have significant overshield) is an instant kill, and it can do headshots well, if anything this is the weapon (besides the sniper rifle and rocket launcher) to fear.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Reach preview via CVGElzarTheBam 3/1/10 6:32 a.m.
     Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGAzo 'Galvat 3/1/10 9:53 a.m.
           Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGStephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/1/10 10:10 a.m.
           Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGLouis Wu 3/1/10 11:00 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGDax01 3/1/10 11:17 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGSep7imus [subnova] 3/1/10 10:09 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGTDSpiral 3/1/10 10:12 p.m.
                             Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGCody Miller 3/1/10 10:58 p.m.
                                   My mistake *NM*TDSpiral 3/1/10 11:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGNarcogen 3/2/10 6:10 a.m.
                                         Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGGeneral Vagueness 3/2/10 9:57 a.m.
                                               Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGresplendentvole 3/2/10 10:31 a.m.
           Re: Halo Reach preview via CVGCaneCutter 3/1/10 11:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.