Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decade
Posted By: urkDate: 1/1/10 1:22 p.m.

In Response To: Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decade *NM* (urk)

Apparently, this old and busted BBS stuff Claude calls a message board interpreted my multiple :O's as more quotin' and decided to nuke my post. So:

:O

(lub u, Wu)

Message Index

Replies:

WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeeckosama 1/1/10 7:59 a.m.
     Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeGeneral Vagueness 1/1/10 12:39 p.m.
     Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decade *NM*urk 1/1/10 1:19 p.m.
           Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeurk 1/1/10 1:22 p.m.
                 Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeFyreWulff 1/1/10 2:28 p.m.
                 Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeLouis Wu 1/2/10 9:04 a.m.
                       Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeurk 1/2/10 1:11 p.m.
                             Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeThorsHammer 1/2/10 1:49 p.m.
                                   Re: WTF??!??! a new video to start a new decadeurk 1/2/10 2:05 p.m.
                                         I fail to see the problem with that. *NM*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/2/10 2:45 p.m.
                                               Re: I fail to see the problem with that.urk 1/2/10 4:21 p.m.
                                               Lota would approve. *NM*ThorsHammer 1/2/10 4:29 p.m.
                                                     Sorry, what was that?General Vagueness 1/2/10 8:27 p.m.
     Wow, those were amazing. *NM*SonofMacPhisto 1/1/10 6:52 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.