Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm Ten
Posted By: Monochron <Fleebop101@gmail.com>Date: 11/4/09 2:15 p.m.

In Response To: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm Ten (Monochron)

An interesting side note:
While playing sometimes it seemed like hammer Brutes would disappear. I followed them around on the film and found something pretty interesting.

The Chieftains were leaping off the ledge to their deaths. Perhaps they were just so distraught at not being able to find me and decided to end it. Or unable to cope with the humiliating way I treated them they sought the chilling embrace of the waters below.
Whatever the reason I found two of them down there already frozen in place. The grenades had spilled out of them so I assume that they were dead but they were hovering 30 or so feet above the water. The last Chieftain to jump hit the middle one and all three suddenly started falling. As soon as that top Chieftain died, however they froze again. Later all three were gone…I like to think they finally made it to their home world in the sky.

In all likeliness though I think they were jumping for the lift that pushes you up onto the catwalk but each time they overshot. There is a lip that hangs out over the lift that looks like it made them jump too far. No idea why they froze like that though. Maybe they were afraid of the water.

As far as Johnson was concerned, the water was fine.

The video will be up soon in my fileshare if you so care.

Message Index

Replies:

Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm TenMonochron 11/4/09 2:05 p.m.
     Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm TenMonochron 11/4/09 2:15 p.m.
           Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm TenJR the Great 11/4/09 4:23 p.m.
                 Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm Tenrhubarb 11/4/09 4:33 p.m.
                 Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm TenMonochron 11/4/09 6:29 p.m.
           Re: Firefight Solo Guide: Chasm TenMonochron 11/5/09 7:37 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.