Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I love it.
Posted By: Dustbunny27Date: 11/23/08 3:21 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I tried making a chopper Earlier today. (Red_Breast)

I love the customizing, and that is 2/3's the fun of the game. If you played the demo but didn't like the gameplay mechanics and/or the customising, you probably won't like the game.

Although there are a lot of similar challenges, like racing, they usually have some differences, there is one race that you have to jump hurdles, although I kinda cheated and just made myself an airplane, and just floated up top everything and lapped people.

But if you have fun making stuff, you will love the game. I probably spent a couple hours just making useless things that aren't even for challenges, I just have fun playing with them.

I pre-ordered this at gamestop and got the code for Banjo-Kazooie (1) and the game only cost $40 so that wasn't a bad deal at all. There are some hiccups every now and then in game, but nothing that is more common then I see when I play Halo (once or twice while entering the garage, the game chugged, for a couple seconds).

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Vehicles in Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts*PicsDustbunny27 11/21/08 4:15 p.m.
     Re: Halo Vehicles in Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts*Nevan 11/21/08 5:12 p.m.
           Damn You!Morpheus 11/21/08 10:43 p.m.
                 I tried making a chopper Earlier today.Dustbunny27 11/21/08 11:13 p.m.
                       Re: I tried making a chopper Earlier today.Red_Breast 11/22/08 1:37 p.m.
                             I love it.Dustbunny27 11/23/08 3:21 p.m.
     Re: Halo Vehicles in Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts*Dojorkan 11/22/08 3:13 p.m.
           I have no idea what that is, but have any pics? *NM*Dustbunny27 11/23/08 3:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.