glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Things To Share..(Read if you watched the Montage)
Posted By: John_117 <weaponx_wolverine@hotmail.com>Date: 9/7/08 11:30 a.m.

In Response To: Re: A second attempt at a Montage... (John_117)

At 0:33 seconds... I almost killed myself, and that guy with full shields STILL could not kill me!? LOL Wow... Explain that.

And at 0:40 seconds... I had a feeling he was going up the lift, like most people would. SO I threw the plasma ahead of time... talk about perfect timing.

at 0:50 I kind of knew he was there, so I threw a grenade, aiming for one hole in specific, curious as to whether or not it would actually drop down and stick him... And with a little help from the enemy it was lucky enough to.

1:04 is a Pre-Thrown stick... Gotta love radar senses... People think these sticks of mine, are somewhat staged, but its more so just a feel of whether or not he's going to peek out, along with proper tming.

1:10, LOL A pistol!!! With no shields... And a double kill... With one stick... I was proud.

1:20 Need I say more?

1:39 Okay... This is WIERD. I Died, from killing myself, and I had two plasmas. I stuck myself with one (Thanks bubble shield) And when I'm dead, another plasma is just sitting on the floor from my inventory. But magically, one ignited, from the explosion, and shot up in the air? Mysteriously... Seriously it was pretty messed up.

2:57 Okay, MAYBE Spawn changes need to be made... Lol

3:10 BULLTRUE!? He wasn't even locked on to me!

3:35 Okay it was epic, admit it.

Anyway of course I'm only bragging to an extent. I'm proud of all the neat things I've done as should anyone else be! So I thought I'd point out things some people might have missed or not understood why I put them there.

Thanks again for watching!

Message Index

Replies:

A second attempt at a Montage...John_117 9/7/08 12:13 a.m.
     Re: A second attempt at a Montage...Avateur 9/7/08 12:19 a.m.
     Re: A second attempt at a Montage...kanbo 9/7/08 1:39 a.m.
           Thanks for the FP Louis :) *NM*John_117 9/7/08 11:11 a.m.
     Re: A second attempt at a Montage...TheChrisD 9/7/08 11:17 a.m.
           Re: A second attempt at a Montage...John_117 9/7/08 11:21 a.m.
                 Things To Share..(Read if you watched the Montage)John_117 9/7/08 11:30 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.