Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Goldeneye and other StC like quotients
Posted By: Ph.D. <mguenter@powersurfr.com>Date: 10/25/01 12:04 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Now *That's* Worth Celebrating! (Ruzhyo)

: why the hell didnt i ever hear of the StC? i dunno, it dont matter anyways. i
: checked the link, read it all, and literally lmao.

: (PS. Even the mighty goldeneye fell prey to a poor StC...)

Hey, Goldeneye didn't do so bad on the Start to Crate quotient.

First, the player got to kill a few guys, grab the sniper rifle, snipe the fellas scratching their balls and swatting flies in the tunnel, then mow down a few more in various towers And, while there were crates before you got through the gate to the dam, you needn't have shot them (nor did they contain anything if I recall correctly) Furthermore, they were truly a logical addition to the environment (almost throughout the game). The bulletproof vests lying around were the goofy thing. Why didn't they just have them hanging in appropriately placed lockers? Anyway, they did pretty darn good considering the hardware they had to work with.

Let's continue this idea, though, about special quotients for rating games. Any other ideas for objectively rating games?

Now, to add the line that keeps my post on topic, KUDOS to Bungie for avoiding meaningless objects!!!! WOOOHOOO, says Homer!

Michael

Message Index

Replies:

Crates?Anonymous Coward 10/24/01 4:39 p.m.
     Re: Crates?Gothmog 10/24/01 5:22 p.m.
           Now *That's* Worth Celebrating!Anonymous Coward 10/24/01 5:33 p.m.
                 Re: Now *That's* Worth Celebrating!Nate 10/24/01 5:54 p.m.
                       Re: Now *That's* Worth Celebrating!Ruzhyo 10/24/01 6:22 p.m.
                             Goldeneye and other StC like quotientsPh.D. 10/25/01 12:04 a.m.
                                   Re: Goldeneye and other StC like quotientsvector40 10/25/01 7:45 p.m.
           Re: Crates?Gunship 10/25/01 3:30 a.m.
           Goddamn it!mad.max =PN= 10/25/01 6:31 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.