Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I'm hitting the road. Thanks all
Posted By: Dorram <Dorram@mac.com>Date: 10/5/01 2:54 p.m.

In Response To: Fan Pics, Fan Fiction?... No, I got Fan Films (Dorram)

All great directors hit the road and don't think about thier pet project on it's first weekend. Speilberg, Lucas, Copella... all sit back, sip a drink, relax, and think about future projects. Hell, that is how we got Indiana Jones. Lucas and Speilberg were throwing out ideas at each other on some beach and that one seemed to come to life. So, what's my friggin point?

I'm leaving in a couple of hours to head someplace where I can relax. I'll be sipping cokes, swatting bugs, eating hot dogs and avoiding getting rained on... It's no beach that's for sure. I'll be thinking of my next spoof project though. While I'm sitting next to the camp fire, rubbing my eyes from smoke, I'll be concocting something good. I've got some titles already. I was thinking of a spoof called "Oni:The one that got away", maybe "Project Pheonix: Burn Midevil Baby Burn!" or "Bungie Studios:The Dark Side of Gaming". It's all up in the air. I'll have to see what the box office brings in.

Seriously, Thanks to everyone who loves it and the rest... well you saw the message in the movie. Heh. Hope it brings you hours of fun. My favorite scene is the sniper shot myself. I know the tru7h is in plain sight Matt you lead me there once.

Thanks again all,
Dorram

Message Index

Replies:

Fan Pics, Fan Fiction?... No, I got Fan FilmsDorram 10/5/01 10:15 a.m.
     Not bad at all. *NM**Ar-Isildur of *WP* 10/5/01 10:41 a.m.
     That firkin hilarious, nice job! *NM*Deco 10/5/01 10:51 a.m.
     PS- Thank you Psyrixx & B-sharp *NM*Dorram 10/5/01 11:05 a.m.
           No problemPsyrixx 10/5/01 12:43 p.m.
     a must see, for fans AND BUNGIE :D great work *NM*fate 10/5/01 11:44 a.m.
     Re: Fan Pics, Fan Fiction?... No, I got Fan Films*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 10/5/01 1:58 p.m.
           its comedy babyDorram 10/5/01 2:02 p.m.
     I'm hitting the road. Thanks allDorram 10/5/01 2:54 p.m.
           Nice work!vector40 10/5/01 7:40 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.