Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Oh el dee.
Posted By: RVideo <racer4770@aim.com>Date: 5/17/08 10:27 p.m.

In Response To: Oh el dee. (Psychophan7)

: I don't actually know if this is old or not, either by date or content or any
: other number of criteria; I just wanted to spell 'old.'

: I stopped following (and watching) jumping stuff back in February, after the
: revelation that H3 MP is too broken to bother trying to use them in the 4
: hours a month that I play MP. Anything more entertaining than it is
: practical in the video?

Well, this video was originally posted on HIH on 4 May, received roughly 30 positive responses and 2 or 3 neutral responses (mainly music criticisms) across 690 views to date on that site.
As well, it was posted by Captain Crunch on H3F about 22 hours ago, received an incredible 45+ positive responses across over 500 views in under 24 hours.

Now, considering that this is H3F that we are talking about, to receive this number of positive responses on a non-headlined thread in under a day's time on H3F is, quite honestly, a sheer miracle.

Given that this video received so many positive responses, both on HIH and H3F both, it seemed reasonable to post it here as well. As far as the practicality for these jumps - I really cannot say since I can't trick to save my life.

I will say, however, that as a fan of jumping videos, considering the two grenade limit in H3 and also the physics involved, that this video seemed to be more for entertainment, not so much of a tactical 'how to' video, no more of a tutorial than, say, watching someone walk across Niagara Falls on a wire, donning a balance pole and slippers.

Message Index

Replies:

Jump Theory - Look Before You LeapRVideo 5/17/08 7:19 p.m.
     Oh el dee.Psychophan7 5/17/08 8:52 p.m.
           Re: Oh el dee.RVideo 5/17/08 10:27 p.m.
     Re: Jump Theory - Look Before You LeapSinisterSamurai 5/18/08 3:17 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.