Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehi
Posted By: PriorMarcus <marcusrrjw@hotmail.com>Date: 2/19/08 11:21 a.m.

In Response To: Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehi (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

: As a scale modeler, I have had the misfortune to see all the other gimmicks
: used when creating toys, models and collectibles. The so-called 'box
: scale' is the famous one. Instead of building all the ships, vehicles,
: etc. to be a consistent scale with one another, they make each one fit a
: standard size box or package. That way they don't have to custom make a
: bunch of package sizes and they can price them all the same. As I said, as
: a modeler, I would infinitely prefer them to be a consistent scale.
: Wouldn't it be neat if the MacFarlane Wraith ended up the same scale as
: the Haloclix?? :)

From what I can tell that is highly likely. And wow, I never knew the term 'box scale', it's nice to have a proper term for this kind of modelling. While were here, I don't know if I mentioned being a fan of your work Stephen, but I think it's amazing.

Message Index

Replies:

McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiclesPriorMarcus 2/18/08 5:59 p.m.
     Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiStephen L. (SoundEffect) 2/18/08 6:41 p.m.
           Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiPriorMarcus 2/18/08 7:13 p.m.
                 Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiInnerRayg 2/18/08 10:11 p.m.
                       Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiPriorMarcus 2/19/08 9:30 a.m.
                       Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiStephen L. (SoundEffect) 2/19/08 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiPriorMarcus 2/19/08 11:21 a.m.
                                   Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiStephen L. (SoundEffect) 2/19/08 7:46 p.m.
                                         Re: McFarlane Toys - Images of Series 2 + new vehiPriorMarcus 2/19/08 8:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.