Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Way way outside of the Ark. *SP*
Posted By: Capt Spanish <jon.wilcox@gmail.com>Date: 11/3/07 7:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Way way outside of the Ark. *SP* (Davidgojr)

: Could you please explain how you got outside of the ark and into that skybox?

Whoops, yeah I guess that would help. It's pretty easy. At the very beginning of the mission after the Pelicans drop you off just jump off the edge and kill yourself. (This is so that you're dead when you hit the snap barriers.) I think the total time of my video clip was around 50 seconds, and that's with jumping off the side three times, just to give me some variation with the timing.

I then used pete_the_duck's patented method of using the Pelicans to get outside the barriers. There's actually two barriers to get through. The first is right off the edge of the cliff. Just back into it and then align the camera so that the first Pelican's nose pushes you through.

The second barrier is the elastic kind so make sure you're dead by the time the Pelican hits the barrier. Same technique just line up with the nose and it will push you back though the wall.

Then just fly back and up. I should have taken more screen shots. When you get way up there there's some kind of grey half-dome thing. But I couldn't get to it.

Message Index

Replies:

Way way outside of the Ark. *SP*Capt Spanish 11/3/07 12:02 p.m.
     Re: Way way outside of the Ark. *SP*Orpheus 11/3/07 4:11 p.m.
           It is in the intro.Capt Spanish 11/3/07 5:36 p.m.
                 You can... i mean.. ive downloaded campaign clips.Littlebigman 11/4/07 1:00 a.m.
                       Disregard that^ *NM*Littlebigman 11/4/07 1:04 a.m.
     The Terminal Screenshot... HOW?!Phoenix_9286 11/3/07 5:37 p.m.
           Re: The Terminal Screenshot... HOW?!Capt Spanish 11/3/07 5:42 p.m.
                 Re: The Terminal Screenshot... HOW?!Phoenix_9286 11/3/07 5:43 p.m.
     Re: Way way outside of the Ark. *SP*Davidgojr 11/3/07 7:28 p.m.
           Re: Way way outside of the Ark. *SP*Capt Spanish 11/3/07 7:44 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.