Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

RadioShack to sell HALO 3.
Posted By: Avateur <avateur@gmail.com>Date: 9/2/07 11:33 p.m.

So, I work at RadioShack, and I got word about a week or two ago that we'd be selling HALO 3 in store and all that (which apparently was a huge surprise to management and everyone). Sorry for just getting around to posting it here. So, why's all of this of any importance? Well, upon clicking the "Click here to preorder your copy" at the site, you get a horrid description of HALO. Here it is:

"Bent on humankind's extinction, a powerful fellowship of alien forces known as the Covenant is wiping out Earth's fledgling empire. The aliens have discovered a powerful artifact, on the ring-shaped wall called Halo, that will shift the balance of power and unleash a terrifying monstrosity...the Flood. Only Master Chief and a brave band of human soldiers can halt the terrifying Covenant onslaught and discover Halo's unbelievable secret. Bring the epic conflict to a dramatic, pulse-pounding close with the final chapter of the Halo franchise."

So, yeah, apparently Halo, the artifact in and of itself, has an artifact on it that leads to something called the Flood that will shift the balance of power! Yes! Oh, and Halo is a ring-shaped wall. So, in other words, HALO really takes place on a HALO poster on someone's wall with a bunch of germs and bacteria and things fighting it out. Win!

As for the screenshots, I think some of them might be new, but I couldn't tell. I don't have all of the 1UP shots memorized by heart. Anyhow, here you all go!

http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArticle&articleUrl=../graphics/uc/rsk/USContent/HTML/pages/halo3.html&noBc=true

Message Index

Replies:

RadioShack to sell HALO 3.Avateur 9/2/07 11:33 p.m.
     Nobody here knows anything about Halo.Captain Spark 9/2/07 11:41 p.m.
           Re: Nobody here knows anything about Halo.Radiago713 9/2/07 11:56 p.m.
                 So I did discover new screenshots? :PAvateur 9/3/07 12:00 a.m.
                       Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/3/07 10:53 a.m.
                             Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/4/07 2:06 a.m.
                                   Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PLouis Wu 9/4/07 7:08 a.m.
                                         Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PRadiago713 9/4/07 7:20 a.m.
                                               Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PLouis Wu 9/4/07 7:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/4/07 11:30 a.m.
                                                           Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PAvateur 9/4/07 1:10 p.m.
                                                                 Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/4/07 3:12 p.m.
                                                                       Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PAvateur 9/4/07 6:51 p.m.
                                                                             Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/4/07 10:08 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/6/07 4:12 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PLouis Wu 9/6/07 4:35 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PComWave 9/6/07 4:53 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PLouis Wu 9/6/07 4:54 p.m.
                                                     Re: So I did discover new screenshots? :PRadiago713 9/4/07 7:41 p.m.
                                                           15 More ScreenshotsAvateur 9/6/07 8:04 p.m.
                 And that's why we don't touch porcupines, kids *NM*Impervium 9/3/07 2:43 a.m.
                       It's more like...FuzzyWhisper 9/3/07 5:02 a.m.
                 Re: Nobody here knows anything about Halo.DXL540 9/3/07 4:11 p.m.
                       Re: Nobody here knows anything about Halo.Rox 9/3/07 4:50 p.m.
     Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.ShortRoundMcfly 9/2/07 11:59 p.m.
           Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.LoneRanger 2.5 9/3/07 1:55 a.m.
                 Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.ShortRoundMcfly 9/3/07 2:44 a.m.
                       Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.Avateur 9/3/07 3:12 a.m.
                             Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.ComWave 9/3/07 10:57 a.m.
                                   Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.Narcogen 9/4/07 7:05 a.m.
                                         Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.ComWave 9/4/07 9:20 a.m.
                                               Some suggestions.Narcogen 9/4/07 12:42 p.m.
                                                     Re: Some suggestions.ComWave 9/4/07 4:49 p.m.
                                                           Re: Some suggestions.ComWave 9/4/07 7:01 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Some suggestions.Avateur 9/4/07 7:09 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Some suggestions.Narcogen 9/4/07 8:26 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Some suggestions.Narcogen 9/4/07 8:24 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Some suggestions.ComWave 9/4/07 10:39 p.m.
     Staples PLEASE. *NM*Hawaiian Pig 9/3/07 10:10 a.m.
           Almost...Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 9/4/07 12:22 p.m.
     Re: RadioShack to sell HALO 3.ComWave 9/3/07 10:51 a.m.
           Not even close to perfect, but better.FuzzyWhisper 9/4/07 5:31 p.m.
                 New HALO 3 description upAvateur 9/6/07 10:55 a.m.
                       Re: New HALO 3 description upComWave 9/6/07 4:59 p.m.
                             Re: New HALO 3 description upCharley117 9/6/07 5:45 p.m.
                                   Re: New HALO 3 description upAvateur 9/6/07 8:02 p.m.
                                         Re: New HALO 3 description upComWave 9/6/07 11:39 p.m.
                       Re: New HALO 3 description upNarcogen 9/7/07 12:17 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.