Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Halo:PC on TV last night! *Neat*
Posted By: Scaraby <majinkid@rogers.com>Date: 2/23/07 9:34 a.m.

Well it seems that there has been another sighting of Halo on TV but I wish they would do some research.

At 9:00pm last night on the Space channel I was watching one of my favorite shows called Threshold which is about an alien probe that is effecting people. Anyways, About half way through the show the computer guy is playing Halo:PC on a huge screen and is on blood gulch. It shows him driving a warthog and then the main character comes in and tells the computer guy that it would be easier if he came from the north side to take on the jackels. (Then i was like wtf since it's multiplayer and he's the only guy there) Then later in the show the computer guy goes to the doctor guy and complains about his eyes, the doc tells him that the watching the video tape of the alien probe could be actually fixing him since his eyes are getting better. He tells the doc that he's been feeling weird since he's beating all the levels of halo in like a couple hours. (Twin galaxys?) Then at the end of the show he's playing it again and the main character comes in again and asks "Did you get those jackels yet?" when he
is playing BG again on Halo:PC and on the screen he is holding a Fuel Rod shooting at a guy on a warthog gatting gun.

I just thought it was pretty cool to see that on my show.

Here's the link to the shows website:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/threshold/

http://www.spacecast.com/shows_3278.aspx

The midget guy is the coolest.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo:PC on TV last night! *Neat*Scaraby 2/23/07 9:34 a.m.
     Re: Halo:PC on TV last night! *Neat*Hellhawk 2/23/07 9:36 a.m.
           Re: Halo:PC on TV last night! *Neat*Pezcore343 2/23/07 12:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.