Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Hmm
Posted By: Hawaiian PigDate: 2/16/07 6:40 p.m.

In Response To: That IS fun. (Narcogen)

I tried this before on that flood level with the rotating elevator (the one that supposedly would have had the juggernaut in it).

This one wasn't so hard to do, as the door to the elevator is only a few feet away; you can simply beat him onto the platform. On a related note, you mentioned pushing, but I'd suggest getting medieval on his ass and slashing him with the sword for greater efficiency (works especially well when he's trying to run back to one of his trusted 'listless idling' spots).

So I finally beat him onto the rotating elevator and I'm thrilled when he starts firing... but in less than a second he goes out in a co-op-esque flash of teleportation. Didn't know the covenant were aware of Halo's teleportation grid. I figured you simply couldn't get him to go where you wanted and cursed Bungie along with their insta-kill barriers.

Message Index

Replies:

Getting Half-Jaw to the Control Room7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 1/23/07 4:26 p.m.
     Re: Getting Half-Jaw to the Control RoomMister Froggy 1/23/07 4:35 p.m.
     Re: Getting Half-Jaw to the Control RoomPeptuck 1/23/07 4:52 p.m.
     That IS fun.Narcogen 1/24/07 10:35 p.m.
           I hope Bungie has a back-up plan!Avateur 1/25/07 12:25 a.m.
                 Re: I hope Bungie has a back-up plan!Peptuck 1/25/07 8:23 a.m.
                       Re: I hope Bungie has a back-up plan!Avateur 1/25/07 7:37 p.m.
                             Re: I hope Bungie has a back-up plan!Cocopjojo 1/25/07 7:43 p.m.
                                   Re: I hope Bungie has a back-up plan!Avateur 1/25/07 8:00 p.m.
           HmmHawaiian Pig 2/16/07 6:40 p.m.
                 Oh man...Hawaiian Pig 2/16/07 6:41 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.