Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT*
Posted By: craven <nonameadam@hotmail.com>Date: 2/13/07 9:57 p.m.

In Response To: Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT* (Wayward Spleen™)

Like dead rising (and many are sure to disagree with me here), this game is fun, but I am confident the 'novelty' of it will wear off quickly.

If the demo was an hour long and not 30 minutes, I'd be fine with that. 30 minutes is barely enough time to get 2 skills maxed (agility and strength are the most fun)

I actually don't think this game looks that stellar. It goes for almost a deus ex/chronicles of riddick futuristic look IMO, which looks kinda fake. It looks nice for the art direction they chose, but personally I wish they hadn't have gone so gimmicky.

It is fun to be able to jump up onto a 5 story building in one swift leap, and to be able to insta-ko with a roundhouse or throw a car at people, but like I said, I will get bored of that quickly.

I would probably only invest the 60 bucks for the halo 3 beta, and since my brother in law is getting this game for sure I'm going to see if his copy comes with the beta, which I've already been promised dibs on. If it doesn't have the beta, then I may try and sweet talk blockbuster.

I'm kinda torn though, as I know I won't have much time to actually play the beta, but I really don't want to miss something like that.

Message Index

Replies:

Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT*Wayward Spleen™ 2/13/07 9:09 p.m.
     Re: Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT*craven 2/13/07 9:57 p.m.
           Re: Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT*Miguel Chavez 2/13/07 10:38 p.m.
                 Actually....(about the time limit)Hikaru-119 2/13/07 11:14 p.m.
                       Re: Actually....(about the time limit)P_40E 2/14/07 1:08 a.m.
     yepMiguel Chavez 2/13/07 10:39 p.m.
           Re: yepWayward Spleen™ 2/14/07 7:58 a.m.
                 Re: yepMiguel Chavez 2/14/07 8:31 a.m.
                       Re: yepWayward Spleen™ 2/14/07 8:34 a.m.
                             Bring Myth to the next LAN. And a Laptop.Ma1agate 2/14/07 9:58 a.m.
                                   I'll bring Fetchball™...Wayward Spleen™ 2/14/07 10:04 a.m.
                       Re: yepKP 2/14/07 11:08 a.m.
                             Re: yepWayward Spleen™ 2/14/07 11:26 a.m.
                             Re: yepMiguel Chavez 2/14/07 1:14 p.m.
                                   Re: yepBlackstar 2/14/07 4:06 p.m.
                                   Get a room. *NM*3Suns 2/14/07 7:36 p.m.
                             Re: yepInsaneViking 2/14/07 6:11 p.m.
     Re: Crackdown, how I have misjudged thee *OT*Landis Mclain 2/14/07 1:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.