Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Constructive Critisism inside.
Posted By: Guesty-Persony-Thingy <guestypersonythingy@gmail.com>Date: 1/21/07 11:36 p.m.

In Response To: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation) (highwaters)

That is one really cool suit, but, although I'm not an expert on the subject, I do have a couple suggestions. First, the codpiece (the CODPIECES!) and the torso-piece, for lack of a better name (but isn't that why you usually go with a name anyway? 'Cause it's the best?) are seperated in two, which is kinda weird... As far as I can tell, in the game, it's just one piece. In the Halo universe, you put on the codpiece like you would a rather sturdy pair of underpants, and the torso-piece like you would a rather sturdy wifebeater. With your creation, it appears that you hold on the front, put on the back, and tape them together while wearing it or something, so you might want to consider revising it, although I can see why you did it that way, if it just makes it easier to put on and take off or something. Second, you need a wetsuit. There's always a black thing underneath it, so while it wasn't necessary for these pictures, just make sure you have one. ;D Third, (don't take this personally, it happens to everyone) symmetry! It isn't really that big of a deal, especially when you have so few mistakes as this, but, for future reference, if you get the chance, just try to spare a bit of time on the little details, and make sure it's done really neatly and everything looks nice and samey. Anyway, once again, good job on the suit, it looks really good! =D

Halo Wars Central

Message Index

Replies:

Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)highwaters 1/21/07 5:19 p.m.
     Nice! *NM*Omega 1/21/07 5:25 p.m.
     Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)Compton 1/21/07 5:31 p.m.
     Looks great! *NM*Mister Froggy 1/21/07 5:37 p.m.
     Awesome! *NM*Schedonnardus 1/21/07 5:38 p.m.
     Nice job!Louis Wu 1/21/07 5:53 p.m.
           Re: Nice job!highwaters 1/21/07 6:24 p.m.
     Excellent work! *NM*Ross Mills [subnova] 1/21/07 5:56 p.m.
     Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)Jman 1/21/07 6:26 p.m.
           Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)highwaters 1/21/07 6:55 p.m.
     Nice suit, thanks! *NM*Dojorkan 1/21/07 6:29 p.m.
     Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)Spartan DC-17 1/21/07 6:36 p.m.
     Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)Slimby 1/21/07 9:33 p.m.
     Constructive Critisism inside.Guesty-Persony-Thingy 1/21/07 11:36 p.m.
           COOL!Ryan7eo 1/22/07 8:13 a.m.
                 Thats hot! *NM* *NM*sgtsmiles 1/22/07 12:31 p.m.
     Re: Forging the Hammer (Mjolnir Mk VI creation)HipboyScott 1/22/07 4:32 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.