Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Mystery of the Silent... *Getting a little OT*
Posted By: Wraith7n <Wraith7n@hotmail.com>Date: 1/15/07 12:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Mystery of the Silent Cartographer (The More Deluded)

: god, think how often that must happen then. theres probably only two marines
: out of the entire UNSC left in the other dimension- they've all ended up
: over here.

: This is also the truth, as told to me by the little pixie barman in the pixie
: pub, then he asked for what I wanted to drink. I told him a pint. He
: replied: HUMAN PINT OR PIXIE PINT? cos pixie's talk in capitals you see.
: So I said human pint obviously. And he said WELL WE HAVN'T GOT THAT MUCH
: LIQUID IN THE PUB.
: So I said just fill up a bath or something. And he said THAT'LL COST YOU, and
: lucky for me, pixie money this those little bits of fluff you get at the
: bottom of your pockets, so he was made a millionaire overnight, and I had
: a nice clean pocket.

Ahh but you cannot trust a pixie. See the paragraph below. So I am correct and you are merely misinformed. Gotta watch those pixies. Did you know when a pixie dies it becomes a pixel? Their little life force collapses much like a star and they become a bright shining pixel for 30 years. Sometimes you will get a LCD screen that was built using an old pixel and it goes out before all the rest.

Pixies are the featherbrains of the world. Generous and good of heart, Pixies are anxious to please and desperate for acceptance. Rather than being self-involved, Pixies are infact almost entirely externally involved - they often have no discernible opinions / talents / personalities of their own, but always seem to be in search of external validation. While they are the most likely to make jokes (including jokes about themselves) their jokes are usually more notable for their quantity rather than their quality. Pixies are wanna-bes - strivers have no real personality and usually an extremely limited depth of understanding about the things that they talk about - yet silence makes them uncomfortable and they are often uncomfortable being alone. Unlike Gnomes, who are convinced that everyone hates them, Pixies cannot stand the thought that anyone could hate them and are therefore almost self-effacing in their desire to please - they arrange away confrontations. While pixies may have little faith in their own worth, they may often be convinced that other people find them charming and intelligent and believe that effort is all it takes to be respected - not realising how silly and cloying they may seem. Pixies can be annoying, but you cannot bring yourself to hate them - you know that they mean well and you often like them, but you cannot begin to take them seriously.

Message Index

Replies:

Mystery of the Silent CartographerArbiter777 1/15/07 11:28 a.m.
     Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerActiveCamoElite 1/15/07 11:43 a.m.
           Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerTwitch 1/15/07 12:15 p.m.
                 Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 12:29 p.m.
                 Re: Mystery of the Silent Cartographerhouseoftang 1/15/07 12:31 p.m.
                       Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerArbiter777 1/15/07 1:11 p.m.
                             Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 1:13 p.m.
                             Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerWraith7n 1/15/07 1:25 p.m.
                 Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerWraith7n 1/15/07 12:41 p.m.
                       Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 12:50 p.m.
                             Re: Mystery of the Silent... *Getting a little OT*Wraith7n 1/15/07 12:58 p.m.
                                   Re: Mystery of the Silent... *Getting a little OT*The More Deluded 1/15/07 1:11 p.m.
           Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerArbiter777 1/15/07 12:57 p.m.
                 Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerCANTANATRIX 1/15/07 1:42 p.m.
                       Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerJman 1/15/07 3:58 p.m.
                             Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 4:02 p.m.
                                   Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerJman 1/15/07 4:11 p.m.
                                         Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 4:16 p.m.
                                               Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerJman 1/15/07 4:21 p.m.
                                                     Re: Mystery of the Silent CartographerThe More Deluded 1/15/07 4:40 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.