Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Hellhawk's Evil Method
Posted By: Hellhawk <hellhawk@covad.net>Date: 9/11/06 5:04 p.m.

In Response To: Re: New dialogue posted. (Captain Spark)

: I spell it out very plainly in the tutorial that getting the skull to spawn
: isn't reliable. The method I use works fairly well for me and people can
: choose to try it or try something else.

: Gee I wonder if the tutorial is a waste of time.

I don't know if there's a way to make it spawn every time, but do know a good method. I also use the IWHBYD skull for snippets. I thought, "Gee. It sure does seem like a waste of time to have to fight a bunch, hope I make it spawn, and activate it every time I turn on my Xbox." So, instead, I used the infinate camo glitch, played Outskirts until I made it spawn, got a checkpoint, and saved it. All I have to do now, is load my IWHBYD profile, activate the skull, and I'm done! (Except for the "fighting the elites" part. That's easy too, though, because you have infinate camo. You can just assasinate them all.) I am willing to give anybody the profile, that is, if you're willing to take the risk of losing a memory card to a complete starnger. If you really want it that badly, and are that desperate, you can send a memory card to me, and I'll copy the IWHBYD profile on it. I WILL SEND IT BACK. So ban me from the internet and cut off all my supply of chocolate, I promise to send you your card back.

Message Index

Replies:

New dialogue posted.Captain Spark 9/11/06 8:42 a.m.
     Re: New dialogue posted.Simpsons Rule 9/11/06 11:03 a.m.
           Re: New dialogue posted.Captain Spark 9/11/06 11:12 a.m.
     Re: New dialogue posted.Jim Shorts 9/11/06 11:40 a.m.
     Re: New dialogue posted.heroicraptor 9/11/06 4:28 p.m.
           Re: New dialogue posted.Captain Spark 9/11/06 4:43 p.m.
                 Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodHellhawk 9/11/06 5:04 p.m.
                       Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodSpartan Jag 9/11/06 5:45 p.m.
                             Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodJim Shorts 9/12/06 9:54 a.m.
                       Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodCaptain Spark 9/11/06 8:47 p.m.
                             Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodHellhawk 9/11/06 9:14 p.m.
                                   Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodCaptain Spark 9/11/06 9:27 p.m.
                             Re: Hellhawk's Evil MethodJim Shorts 9/12/06 9:35 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.