Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

To Mr. Wu
Posted By: Zytz <damontgo@indiana.edu>Date: 3/4/05 10:25 a.m.

In Response To: Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for Blo (Louis Wu)

: Really nice work. I'd like to make a QT version and mirror them both for you
: before I announce it, if that's okay with you?

Hey Louis, I just wanted to say, if you guys wanted to mirror the vids and put out a QT version, that would be great. Sorry Robby(Phatcorns) isn't here to tell you himself, but he left for Indianapolis this morning. Also, I wanted to appologize for taking so long to get this out to you, I think I emailed you like a month ago and told you to be ready for our movie, but we had a ton of scheduling conflicts, as well as a tournament to prepare for and attend before we could finish.

As far as Out for Blood 2 goes, we want to wait until DLC comes, so we can have a look at the new maps, and choose the best place to shoot. Although it may take place at multiple maps, if we can somehow work that in. So yeah, we're definitely planning things already, and have a few of the scenes storyboarded, etc., and OFB2 should be out by mid-summer at the latest.

Also, just wanted to say we will be using the new cap-card exclusively for OFB2 (a few of you may have noticed the big change in resolution mid-movie), and we made a few sacrifices in 7he Bridge for the sake of time. This will NOT be the case for OFB2. The of 7he Bridge as like our warm-up.

Louis, thanks again for the mirroring and the QT conversion, I know how busy you guys are here, and how limited your resources are. If I don't see a reply to this post in an hour or 2, I'll email to make sure you got the word.

Well I'm glad everyone liked the vid, I know we had a blast making it. And we actually have a bloopers reel... as well as a Team-Scoog montage in the works. We're still looking for appropriate audio accompaniment for both, however, but if we get time, we'll certainly put those 2 vids out as well.

Thanks guys

Zytz and Team-Scoog

Message Index

Replies:

NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for Blood)Phatcorns 3/4/05 12:17 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloHybrid 3/4/05 4:37 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloAeroJonesy 3/4/05 4:50 a.m.
     Nicec0ld vengeance 3/4/05 6:38 a.m.
     Good workXLNC 3/4/05 7:05 a.m.
           Re: Good worktLove 3/4/05 7:25 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BlotLove 3/4/05 7:23 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloLouis Wu 3/4/05 8:08 a.m.
           Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloPhatcorns 3/4/05 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloZytz 3/4/05 10:26 a.m.
                       Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for BloLouis Wu 3/4/05 10:52 a.m.
           To Mr. WuZytz 3/4/05 10:25 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for Bloghostofhalo 3/4/05 11:06 a.m.
     Re: NEW MOVIE from Team Scoog (we made Out for Bloifusion 3/4/05 12:49 p.m.
     Re: nice jobRon Burgundy 3/4/05 6:25 p.m.
           Re: nice jobPhatcorns 3/4/05 7:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.