Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Nathan Updates Himself
Posted By: Nathan E. Bitner <NathanBitner@email.msn.com>Date: 9/6/00 7:34 a.m.

In Response To: 1st/3rd person..? ;0) hi Nathan (Shataan)

> I see you still remember me fondly hehhehheh, sniffle... and I
> you. ;0) ;0) I still peruse here....doh? doh.

noooooooooooo ... ;)

God, it's going to be a long night of Whiskey and Bailey's, while watching snow on the television. Again. :)

And I intend on personally disembowelling whoever thought up that idiotic purple bonzi gorilla. I'd rather have Barney on my screen or anything that will SHUT THE HELL UP. Fortunately, it has been "recycled" - I just hate to think into what. I'll need a Mac just for the damn trash can.

Maybe I can get a cute bartendress to drive me home - or at least drop me off on the roadside 50 miles away from my house. I like waking up on the pavement, having no idea where I live.

Oh, and I'm sorry to announce that I remain engaged and not married. (It could be that pavement thing). And even that's pushing it (as I cross my fingers that she's not reading these forums ;). School went well - I am working toward the M.A. in Psychology currently but plan to attend graduate school for the M.A. in International Relations - as soon as I get accepted to a good program. :)

Lucky in grades, unlucky in love?

In the meantime, I'm winning two lawsuits (including one against a former employer - NOT Bungie ... always fun :) and considering a move back to Chicago. Where of course I'll start up Bungee Software ;).

With my mad programming skills *ahem*, along with my talented *cough* sketch drawings and artwork, it should be a breeze. I'll just let all of my employees do the work. :-) Meanwhile, if the engagement breaks off, there's always this really cute girl in southern Wisconsin. Heh. The wedding is tentatively planned for March 17, 2001. Very tentatively.

Though don't rule out July 7, if it's in the mountains. ;) I've already invited Eric Rudolph, so don't bother.

Oh, yeah, is this relevant to Halo? Well, let's see ... there's that whole NDA thing I had to sign. So, um, hmm. I predict Halo will be released. Sometime. Probably before the Rapture (damn, that would have been a great Covenant ship name that I hadn't thought of for some reason), but after someone finally figures out what Island Four means.

Personally, I hope they get the Gold Master on the Day of the Dead - El Di'a de Los Muertos ... it is Nov. 2nd (every year) and happens to be my birthday as well (which helps explain a lot).

That would rule.

So there - Halo Relevancy Approved. :)

Nathan

Message Index

Replies:

1st/3rd personn..Nights 9/1/00 5:06 a.m.
     Re: 1st/3rd personn..Triachus 9/1/00 5:33 a.m.
           Re: 1st/3rd personn..Djof 9/3/00 9:43 p.m.
                 Re: 1st/3rd personn..Mark Levin 9/3/00 10:35 p.m.
                       Re: 1st/3rd personn..SiliconDream =PN= 9/3/00 10:50 p.m.
     Re: 1st/3rd personn..Nathan E. Bitner 9/3/00 1:31 a.m.
           Re: 1st/3rd personn..Louis Wu 9/3/00 10:51 a.m.
                 Re: 1st/3rd personn..Dispatcher 9/5/00 1:10 p.m.
           Re: 1st/3rd personn..Forensic 9/3/00 5:18 p.m.
           1st/3rd person..? ;0) hi NathanShataan 9/4/00 1:53 p.m.
                 Nathan Updates HimselfNathan E. Bitner 9/6/00 7:34 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.