Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Beat Legendary! Mike Miller, take note. *SP*
Posted By: Alex CrossDate: 11/19/04 10:55 p.m.

It's wierd...the part Mike Miller thought was the hardest part in the game was actually one of the easiest for me, mainly because brutes are easier to contend with for me. Remember the first room in the level Gravemind, aboard High Charity? Well the needler made the brutes very easy to contend with, plus there's some nice cover at the back of the room where you access the door via Cortana later. When the brutes entered from the side, I plasma grenaded one, and jammed the other one full of needles. Then I suited myself up with a brute plasma rifle, and used that to deal with the grunts. Anytime brutes entered, I swapped to needler, and the chain explosion is always the last. I did all this while using the considerable cover in the corners of the room...I didn't even die in that room! Sucks to be you MM. :p :)

Anyway, if you haven't read Mike's thorough review, do so if you wish!

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=502676

Now it's time for xbox live! I wilI hook up an ethernet cable from the router attached to iMac to the box, and I shall pwn ze multiplayer. All this comes tomorrow! I still wanna see Finn in the Ivory Tower. ;)

Message Index

Replies:

Beat Legendary! Mike Miller, take note. *SP*Alex Cross 11/19/04 10:55 p.m.
     Re: Beat Legendary! Mike Miller, take note. *SP*Finn 11/21/04 7:15 p.m.
           Re: Beat Legendary! Mike Miller, take note. *SP*guest 11/22/04 3:57 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.