Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Tricks/Glitches *SPOILERS*
Posted By: DragonReborn <PvtJenkins@gmail.com>Date: 11/13/04 8:11 p.m.

Me and my friends have been looking for Halo 2 tricks or glitches, and so far have found two. These may have been found and sent to Louis, but I'll show these now.

1) Get on a scarabs head, mainly the one from the second board since it has enemies in it. Anyway, jump off the bridge onto its head. Walk off to the side a little, and you should fall off on a narrow little piece about to fall. Make sure you don't fall off since that wouldn't help. Anyone, you should be on the side of the Scarab's head, and if you walk towards the main body, you should walk through the head/neck part and see into the control room. You can fire rockets and grenades in there, and you can't do anything about it.

2)I don't remember if its the first or second board you play as the Arbiter on that has this glitch, I just know its the one where you first meet the Flood(again after Halo :P). You walk into that room with the fish bowl like thing in the middle. It works best to kill all of your teammates, except for the white elite, since he can't die, or they will get in the way. Anyway, walk into the next room with the hologram heretic leader. After the hologram disappears, the flood come in. Use whatever you can to kill his shields. Keep hitting him and try to maneuver him so that the flood will jump on him. If you can get enough to jump on him, for some reason he will go flying to the ceiling. Kinda wierd, but its cool to see him floating up there banging his head on the ceiling.

My friends playing Halo 2 right behind me have also just now found a third. This is a multiplayer one, and they did it on Burial Grounds(it will probably work for all MP maps though). Walk up to a turret, and blow it up with grenades or whatever. As soon as it blows up, if you press X, you will hop back on it. It will look like a blown up little stick, but it is still the gun and will fire like it. Not much point in this trick, but it looks funny.

Anyway, sorry for this being so long and wasting your time since these have probably already been found.

Message Index

Replies:

Tricks/Glitches *SPOILERS*DragonReborn 11/13/04 8:11 p.m.
     Re: Tricks/Glitches *SPOILERS*themute 11/13/04 11:26 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.