Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: You are banned
Posted By: Dan Chosich <Alienworkshop989@comcast.net>Date: 2/2/04 11:34 a.m.

In Response To: You are banned (Miguel Chavez)

: Just kidding. :)

: Great stuff! You are truly a wizard at putting together that stuff, and so
: quickly! Too bad you couldn't get that point across to the film crew
: during your interview. (see, you knew I'd poke you back :)

: I am optimistic that we'll be seeing ALOT of pics/video/reports from folks
: that attended what, now with hindsight, should be called a Bungie Fanfest.

: - M

heh... Thanks. Yeah, I highly doubt I'll be in the documentary. lol... mine was pretty bad. I couldn't build myself up, clearly explain what I had done, why I liked Randy's video so much or how I got into it. :-/ It's ok, I was happy just to have the opportunity to go. Jim was a incredibly nice guy, I enjoyed talking to him and he actually seemed like he cared about it which was just amazing to me - because who the hell am I? It was really cool talking to him.

My brother and I were left in awe just listening to you talk to Jim about some of the problems people had with Halo and some of the things that Halo was supposed to be, why you were named Bungie's biggest fan (I think I phrased that wrong). It made me realize how insane Halo 2 will be now that they are actually taking their time with it, we didn't know a lot of what you had mentioned. After it was over we were just like, "damn... he's a cool guy." Everybody was just awesome. Louis was a such a nice guy, he did an amazing job getting this thing together and having it run so smoothly, he looked so spent to me at times - I felt bad for him. :)

I had such a great time, we left wishing we could do that more often. The drive wasn't bad at all... 1 tank of gas took us round trip.

The video ends weird, I know that - but I had no more footage so I had to end it somewhat abruptly. :)

Message Index

Replies:

HBO LAN PARTY PICSclarksbrother 2/1/04 12:57 p.m.
     Re: HBO LAN PARTY PICSSystems 2/1/04 1:09 p.m.
           Re: HBO LAN PARTY PICSclarksbrother 2/1/04 1:15 p.m.
     Some of my own...Konrad9 2/1/04 1:18 p.m.
     Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..BOLL 2/1/04 2:55 p.m.
           hey baby... let me show you my post count... *NM*nof 2/1/04 2:57 p.m.
           Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..Shishka @ Miguel's 2/1/04 4:56 p.m.
                 Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..nof 2/1/04 4:59 p.m.
                 Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..KOPD 2/1/04 4:59 p.m.
                 Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..c0ld vengeance 2/1/04 5:08 p.m.
                       Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..BOLL 2/1/04 5:27 p.m.
                 Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..Blackstar 2/1/04 5:37 p.m.
                 Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..StarWarsFanMan 2/1/04 5:42 p.m.
                       Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..Konrad9 2/1/04 6:24 p.m.
                             Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..Max Power (aka- dewbe) 2/1/04 6:50 p.m.
           Re: Very nice :) ... uhm..clarksbrother 2/1/04 7:03 p.m.
           comically, that actually is the forum server *NM*KP 2/2/04 12:27 a.m.
     Re: HBO LAN PARTY PICSmrsmiley @ Wu's 2/1/04 5:20 p.m.
           Re: HBO LAN PARTY PICSKonrad9 2/1/04 5:25 p.m.
           sorry about butts, I forgot... jeez.... *NM* *NM*nof 2/1/04 8:05 p.m.
                 Eeeuwww.Louis Wu 2/2/04 6:45 a.m.
                       Re: The video I had taken.Dan Chosich 2/2/04 7:35 a.m.
                             You are bannedMiguel Chavez 2/2/04 7:56 a.m.
                                   Re: You are bannedDan Chosich 2/2/04 11:34 a.m.
                             Re: The video I had taken.dolbex 2/2/04 1:28 p.m.
                                   Re: The video I had taken.Ross Mills [subnova] 2/2/04 1:57 p.m.
                                   Re: The video I had taken.Dan Chosich 2/2/04 2:09 p.m.
                                   Re: The video I had taken.mnemesis 2/2/04 7:13 p.m.
                                         Re: The video I had taken.dolbex 2/3/04 7:14 a.m.
                                         D01B3X I5 TEH HAXORS!!!mrsmiley 2/3/04 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: This is how...Dan Chosich 2/2/04 5:38 p.m.
                                   Re: This is how...Pico 2/2/04 6:58 p.m.
                                         Re: This is how...Dan Chosich 2/2/04 7:01 p.m.
                                               Re:Just one more hour Dan...Dan Chosich 2/2/04 9:55 p.m.
                                                     Good to meet you...happy birthdayCYBRFRK 2/3/04 11:49 a.m.
                                                           Re: Good to meet you...happy birthdayDan Chosich 2/3/04 2:23 p.m.
                                                     Happy Birthday Dan!!!!! :D :D :D *NM*Pico 2/3/04 12:51 p.m.
                                                     Re: Happy B-day man. ;) *NM*Blackstar 2/3/04 4:20 p.m.
                                   Re: This is how...mrsmiley 2/3/04 5:32 p.m.
                                         Re: Thanks a bunch, Smiley and Blackstar. :) *NM*Dan Chosich 2/3/04 10:07 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.