glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

OK, the time is near.....................
Posted By: skavenger_s7Date: 8/18/03 9:41 a.m.

(no Part 4 isn't comin') I figured I'd release it the day after halo PC hits the shelves. You know, give the boys a chance ...like a day head start before I slow there sales with people reading and rereading my story. (Mostly due to spelling and misguided structure, but hey! A re-read is still the same no matter why they do it ....right?)

OK, my problem. Well, one of them.

I need to know how... EXACTLY..... you hook up an Xbox controller to a firewire port and make it work. OK? You get it? I am willing to pay to have this work soon!

Or, is there a faster way? I was thinking firewire is the fastest option, or should I be trying something else?

Thanking you in advance for helpers.......

Flaming you in advance for idiots...........

And puting on sunblock #4,983,008 for flamers who find this already in archives.........

sk-out

Message Index

Replies:

OK, the time is near.....................skavenger_s7 8/18/03 9:41 a.m.
     sunblock over fifty=mud :) nmvshields ash 8/18/03 9:55 a.m.
     Get a USB to FireWire adapterBLown-Upp -on a old Mac- 8/18/03 10:03 a.m.
     Re: OK, the time is near.....................Jamirus99 8/18/03 11:44 a.m.
           That's it? That's all the help I get? *sob sob* *NM*Skavenger 8/18/03 11:51 a.m.
                 Re: That's it? That's all the help I get? *sob sobDoubleMint 8/18/03 11:53 a.m.
                 Re: That's it? That's all the help I get? *sob sobWarbow 8/18/03 11:54 a.m.
                       Well, I dunno..........Skavenger 8/18/03 12:57 p.m.
                             Re: Well, I dunno..........Warbow 8/18/03 1:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Well, I dunno..........Matt(Uh...#5?) 8/18/03 6:09 p.m.
                                   you know... you can just buy one...first post... and last 8/28/03 6:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.