glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4".................
Posted By: Skavenger_s7 <Skavenger_s7@hotmail.com>Date: 8/14/03 9:40 a.m.

In Response To: that's sick (vshields ash)

We stayed in that trench for hours before they came upon us. Then all at once it happened. This time there was no scream, just the thunder of hundreds of heavy legs pounding the ground. We all locked and loaded and sweat started to drip down my face. Louis yelled "NOW!!!" and we all rose and fired. The exchange of firing was intense. I ducked to reload and my eyes strayed over to vid boi. He was just standing there staring.

SKAV:"Hey! What the hell are you doing you psycho! Fire your weapon or ge down!"

He just stood there, staring. I thought maybe he had seen a way out. I was not opposed to running like a scared rabbit if I thought there was half a chance to get away. So I peeked over, but could see nothing but the wrong end of Covenant weapons firing.

SKAV:"What are you doing!? You are going to die, get down!"

He simply stood there with this half dazed stare. barely flinching when the plasma fire went right by his head.

Vid Boi:" Look at them, they're amazing"

I peeked over again as a plasma went off and tossed rock into my face.

SKAV:"What??????"

Vid:"Look, those Elites, they are strong, and big,............ ( a smile settled over his face ).............

SKAV:"OH MY F**KING GOD!...... I can't belive this..."

Vid:"What? I am just saying....... they're not so different from us...and I have been out here a long time and......."

(interuppting)

SKAV:"SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE F**K UP!!!........ 6 others had stopped firing and were standing in this trench in total disbelief. Louis made his way over to us.

Louis:"What the hell is going on?"

A short description sent Louis back on his heels and nearly falling over. As he straightened his helmet, and cleared his throat, we all waited to see what was next. I figured Louis would either kill him and the rest of us would get back to the fight, or we would kill him and then begin to fight again.

Louis:" Please tell me this is one of Skav's stupid pranks..... tell me this is one of his fantastic stories of TOTAL FICTION!!!!!!!"

Vid Boi hung his head low. :"I can't change who I am inside Louis"

We all drew are weapons simultaniously.................. and took aim.

Louis:" I have always tried to be a fair man, non judgemental, and above all accepting. (drawing his weapon)But son, this is a distraction, this could cost lives, AND...... in my opinion....... this is why they have a don't ask don't tell policy in the military.................

sk-out

Message Index

Replies:

Question about fan fiction...stan 8/14/03 7:09 a.m.
     Re: Grunts Gone WildSmackdowner1 8/14/03 7:14 a.m.
     Re: Question about fan fiction...Louis Wu 8/14/03 7:52 a.m.
           Questionable fan fiction...Boxer [subnova] 8/14/03 8:58 a.m.
           Re: Question about fan fiction...Vid Boi 8/14/03 9:05 a.m.
                 that's sickvshields ash 8/14/03 9:10 a.m.
                       But it combines the 2 best things in the world! *NM*wraps_rulz52 8/14/03 9:35 a.m.
                             he has a good point *NM*Doo Doodoo 8/14/03 11:01 a.m.
                       Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4".................Skavenger_s7 8/14/03 9:40 a.m.
                             Re: Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4"...............Boss "Wart" Hogg 8/14/03 9:56 a.m.
                             Re: Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4"...............Warbow 8/14/03 10:04 a.m.
                                   Re: Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4"...............Boxer [subnova] 8/14/03 10:35 a.m.
                                         You people are really weird. *NM*Louis Wu 8/14/03 12:46 p.m.
                                               Hey! You're the one who couldn't pull the trigger!Skavenger 8/14/03 1:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: Hey! You're the one who couldn't pull the trigWarbow 8/14/03 1:15 p.m.
                                               Re: You people are really weird.Vid Boi 8/14/03 2:31 p.m.
                             Re: Quoted from "She & myTV Part 4"...............Hawk7886 8/14/03 5:03 p.m.
           Re: So that's what happened to all my stories :)Wado SG 8/14/03 2:45 p.m.
                 That was an "excerpt" *NM*Wado SG 8/14/03 2:51 p.m.
                 Re: So that's what happened to all my stories :)Andrew Nagy 8/31/03 9:44 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.