Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

YADDA! GATTA BE 10K!
Posted By: GornDate: 7/25/99 2:54 a.m.

In Response To: Halo's Orbit (Schizoid)

OKay..has anyone read "Ringworld"? The freaking thing was 1,000,000 miles in width..lord the figure escapes me been awhile since I read it but it was the size of 3 million Earths...600 million square miles of space..THATS FREAKING HUGE! So big in fact our brains cant process it.
now to fight a gurella war on something that big it would have to be around some centrailised compounds, control centers etc etc. Also we are assumeing that it all takes place "on" this "Halo"..hell Durandall or his babys mothers second cousins friend..(Cortana) could be zapping
us here there and everywhere (M2) or even thru the freaking space time continuim (Infinity). Now why I say its gotta be 10k and around a moon is that if you had a star that was small enough to have such an "artifact" orbiting it ... it would be either to damn cold and emiting
all sorts of nasty radiation or to damn hot and way to dense..gravity
kills so they say..(pun intended). Neutron star..holy jesus I would want to be with in a light year of one of those let alone with nothing but atmosphere put there by some god forsaken guys smart enough not to stick around!Now Ill get a bit long winded we could have the big ass ring ..with tactical strikes etc etc..but the no level breaks is a problem ... any way maybe the damn moon is the Marathon or another one that got stuck and they built the ring around it ... Moores law peeked they stablized.... and our ole buddy durandall has contacted all these nasty cosmic critters once again to "save" us like he has so often put it..the whole duality of this stuff rocks its late and Im rambling sorry..call me liar if I am I might be all wrong..
Gorn

Message Index

Replies:

Halo's OrbitSchizoid 7/24/99 9:32 p.m.
     YADDA! GATTA BE 10K!Gorn 7/25/99 2:54 a.m.
           So we missed a million miles of fun.Forensic 7/26/99 7:16 a.m.
     Re: Halo's OrbitCrux Fidelis 7/25/99 4:43 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.