/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Covenent
Posted By: poena.dare #CP#Date: 1/16/03 7:20 a.m.

In Response To: The Covenent (Dave)

: If you have any questions about halo please email me at
: blackmasa@0800dial.com
: i will answer them as much as i can i have a close deal with bungi.

Dear Dave:

It's messages like yours that make me very glad that I check the Marathon's Story Forum with excessive regularity. While there are quite a few people on this forum who like to post, I can tell you that, honestly, there really isn't anyone around here who really knows anything. Sure, they say a lot, but when you get down to it, they are clueless. Hamish, the founder and maintainer of this site is probably the worst of the lot. How one man can create a web site that has over 500 pages, pictures, and movies and still not be able to figure anything out is beyond me!

Also, I'm glad you have good relations with Bungie. One thing this forum has suffered from is an extreme lack of Bungie support. They constantly ignore us, are loathe to even admit we exist, and even go out of their way to promote other web sites over this one. We desperately need someone on the inside who can be our White Knight. Thank you very, very much!

The only site I know of that needs more guidance on all things Halo is Halo.Bungie.Org. Those poor SOBs are even worse off than we are!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Finished HALO! (VSS and Spoilers)Jonathan Souza 11/13/01 9:43 p.m.
     I looked! ;-) (nt) *NM*Hamish Sinclair 11/13/01 10:11 p.m.
     Re: Finished HALO! (VSS and Spoilers)Mr. Sharumpe 11/26/01 7:50 a.m.
           Re: Finished HALO! (VSS and Spoilers)Hippieman [B.Org] 11/26/01 9:00 a.m.
                 Re: Finished HALO! (VSS and Spoilers)Soliptic 11/26/01 9:24 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.