/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines wor
Posted By: zudoDate: 9/17/03 10:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines wor (elliott)

: I thought we already established that. If not I guess I just assumed it. For
: a great take on the drive's potential read the first red dwarf book.

1) Hollowing out an asteroid and attaching a Bussard to it is an established theoretical colony ship, and it is safe to assume therefore that that is what the Marathon would be. Rather than being a debate, it's a sharing of information.

2) It's still quite an interesting system.

3) Not everyone has read everything posted before.

4) There isn't actually enough content in the Marathon universe to keep talking about it for what... 8 years? Best we can do is recycle and expand, or talk about new or related things (which inevitably leads to complaints that this is a Marathon forum). Otherwise we may as well all shut up.

[z]

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

My theory about how the Marathon's engines workRebel Shuttle 9/16/03 7:52 p.m.
     Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines woralphaparadigm 9/16/03 8:55 p.m.
     Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worSteve Levinson 9/17/03 4:04 a.m.
     Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worzudo 9/17/03 4:04 a.m.
     Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worelliott 9/17/03 8:27 a.m.
           Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worzudo 9/17/03 10:38 a.m.
                 Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worTodd 9/17/03 12:52 p.m.
                       Ah, a man with Dreams. :D *NM*Scifiteki 9/17/03 9:38 p.m.
                       Ah, a man with Goals. :D *NM*Scifiteki 9/17/03 9:39 p.m.
                             Ah, a man with Goats. :D *NM*Andrew Nagy 9/20/03 9:52 p.m.
                       Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worzudo 9/18/03 1:08 a.m.
                             vroom vroom! chooo chooo! *NM*Todd 9/19/03 5:27 p.m.
     Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worSpeaker-To-Animals 9/18/03 2:10 p.m.
           Re: My theory about how the Marathon's engines worLunair 9/21/03 6:15 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.