/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon Background
Posted By: ElliottDate: 3/14/03 8:25 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon Background (Steve Levinson)

GURPS: marathon takes a good look at the pfhor. This of course is not the only way to look at them, but could guide your vision. This will give you a starting point and orginize you.
Personaly I feel like the lowest class is simialr to surfs. And each rank looked down on the lower. Like the Victorain English with other country men such as Welsh or Polish. Or even as radical as Hitler's Germany. Or slavery in the U.S. Or any coloney based nation.
As for the goverment think of the U.S. and its hiearchy of groups. The court system is a good example. Or the city-county-state-national goverment system.
Thats all I can thinkk of right now, sorry its so brief. But I am about to get my wisom teeth pulled and am in a panic.

soon to be 4 teeth shorter,
Ellio7t

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundVaxuum BOB 3/14/03 4:46 a.m.
     Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundSteve Levinson 3/14/03 6:49 a.m.
           Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundElliott 3/14/03 8:25 a.m.
           Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundScifiteki 3/14/03 4:12 p.m.
     Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundHamburgerBoy 3/14/03 8:11 p.m.
           Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundScifiteki 3/15/03 1:53 a.m.
                 You're preachin' to the choir here Matt! *NM*Ernie 3/15/03 4:48 a.m.
                 Re: Sorta need help with some Marathon BackgroundHamburgerBoy 3/15/03 8:08 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.