/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on Wasps
Posted By: Hamish SinclairDate: 5/20/01 4:19 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on Wasps (Andrew Nagy)

: That first Pfhor level didn't have any Bobs, and that's what Durandal was
: referring to.

While it's true there were no Bobs on this level there were Bobs on the Pfhor ship prior to this. On "Smells Like Napalm, Tastes Like Chicken!" Leela told us:

"I have finished debriefing the civilian crew you rescued a few hours ago. They are the only group to survive prolonged contact with the Aliens that I have been able to talk with.

They maintain that the Aliens were loading as many humans as possible onto shuttle craft and flying them to the Pfhor mother ship. I have watched many such shuttles bringing supplies to the Aliens, but had no idea they were carrying humans back to the alien ship."

This apparent discrepancy was noted on the You section some time ago. See link below.

Cheers
Hamish

You are about to see what no human has ever seen.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Unpfhorgiven.... if you like saving BOBsGrasshopper 5/18/01 11:49 a.m.
     Re: Unpfhorgiven.... if you like saving BOBsHamish Sinclair 5/18/01 12:07 p.m.
           Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsGrasshopper 5/19/01 11:32 a.m.
                 Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsAndrew Nagy 5/19/01 2:30 p.m.
                       Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsGrasshopper 5/19/01 8:57 p.m.
                       Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsHamish Sinclair 5/20/01 4:19 a.m.
                 Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsHamish Sinclair 5/20/01 3:58 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.