/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on Wasps
Posted By: GrasshopperDate: 5/19/01 11:32 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Unpfhorgiven.... if you like saving BOBs (Hamish Sinclair)

: And how did this guy get here? He's one of the security team... right?

("I got one on me, aaaahh!" -- that guy's last words)

I would guess one of the prisonners, while being transfered from the detention cells to the "research" or sim-building area (where you find some more BOBs lying on the tables in their undies (where those Calvins?), somehow tried to escape, and was emphatically told, by a bunch of Wasps perhaps, that "resistance is useless!"

Speaking of Wasps, I hate them, hate them, hate them. Hate them almost as much as I hate Enforcers. Battle Cat once told me that after he kills Enforcers, he'll ocasionally shoot a couple of bullets at their remains while yelling "bitch!" I do the same with Wasps. The one weapon I really wish I had on that level is the Nuclear mortar whatch-my-call-it you get in Evil. The TOZT does okay, I guess, but ultimately, no end I can provide to those annoying creatures is cruel enough to measure up to how annoying they are.

Hamish, has anyone explained why Durandal says (I'm paraphrasing) "You're about to see what no human eyes have ever seen," when the Pfhor ship already has human prisoners, and Durandal knows it?

-gh

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Unpfhorgiven.... if you like saving BOBsGrasshopper 5/18/01 11:49 a.m.
     Re: Unpfhorgiven.... if you like saving BOBsHamish Sinclair 5/18/01 12:07 p.m.
           Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsGrasshopper 5/19/01 11:32 a.m.
                 Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsAndrew Nagy 5/19/01 2:30 p.m.
                       Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsGrasshopper 5/19/01 8:57 p.m.
                       Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsHamish Sinclair 5/20/01 4:19 a.m.
                 Re: Unpfhorgiven.... and a rant on WaspsHamish Sinclair 5/20/01 3:58 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.