/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)
Posted By: itsariDate: 11/2/01 1:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;) (Hippieman [B.Org])

As I say, if you aren't clueless, it's pretty good. I myself have had absolutely no problems with any of the aspects that he mentions. (He can't get the cd to boot? Hah!)

And as for the product activation stuff.. well.. I didn't say I was prepared to PAY for XP ;)

Also, the article-writer in question appears to be a whiny bitchy bastard, offering no comments of any GOOD nature for either linux or xp.
I'm sure anyone could write a disparaging article on any OS on earth (yes, INCLUDING MacOS) if they decided to leave out all positive aspects.

Anyway, I'm not trying to provoke anything myself, but really, there is no need to instantly say "Microsoft Sucks" at every mention of Windows.

--its

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

XP and marathonJonathan Bahamon 10/31/01 3:58 a.m.
     Re: XP and marathonUriel 10/31/01 5:32 a.m.
           FYI all versions of XP are crap... *NM*Hippieman [B.Org] 10/31/01 4:38 p.m.
                 FYI you're full of shit. *NM* *NM*Nijhazer 10/31/01 8:48 p.m.
                       Re: FYI you're full of shit.Martin Antell 11/1/01 12:43 a.m.
                             Re: FYI you're full of shit.7revor Smith 11/1/01 4:44 a.m.
                                   Re: FYI you're full of shit.Uriel 11/1/01 7:16 a.m.
                                         Re: FYI you're full of shit.Nijhazer 11/1/01 8:57 a.m.
                                               XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)itsari 11/1/01 12:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Hippieman [B.Org] 11/1/01 2:04 p.m.
                                                           Please, let's not have a platform war. *NM*Still Thinking 11/1/01 2:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Please, let's not have a platform war.existenzng 11/2/01 2:55 a.m.
                                                           Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Nijhazer 11/1/01 2:47 p.m.
                                                                 Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Martin Antell 11/2/01 1:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Nijhazer 11/2/01 11:17 a.m.
                                                                             Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Hippieman [B.Org] 11/3/01 8:28 p.m.
                                                                 Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)pbj 12/13/01 8:44 p.m.
                                                           Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)itsari 11/2/01 1:35 p.m.
                                                     Somebody clean this up.whocares 11/5/01 1:47 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.