/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

XP and marathon
Posted By: Jonathan BahamonDate: 10/31/01 3:58 a.m.

howdy, everyone. I hope yall have a happy halloween. don't get egged or rolled cuz if you do I chase after the filthy bastrads with converted Desert Eagle/ Magnum Mega Class .44 with wooden gripo and scope. heh.

anyhoo, i was weondering this when I was putting a new water bottle on the water cooler (no, this isn't another "who is hamish?" question): is windows xp compatible with M2 for Win95 or the SDL port of Aleph One? furthermore, are any of the old school Bungie games (Myth series and Oni) compatiblke with XP?

Also, is there a website repository of all the programs not compatible with windows XP? my dad would like to know. He bought XP for both computers on our network. He wants to install it on both and I'm ready to jump ship from win98SE to XP (no, i didn't get millenium because it was a piece of crap).

thanx.

Valete, amici,

Jonathan Bahamon

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

XP and marathonJonathan Bahamon 10/31/01 3:58 a.m.
     Re: XP and marathonUriel 10/31/01 5:32 a.m.
           FYI all versions of XP are crap... *NM*Hippieman [B.Org] 10/31/01 4:38 p.m.
                 FYI you're full of shit. *NM* *NM*Nijhazer 10/31/01 8:48 p.m.
                       Re: FYI you're full of shit.Martin Antell 11/1/01 12:43 a.m.
                             Re: FYI you're full of shit.7revor Smith 11/1/01 4:44 a.m.
                                   Re: FYI you're full of shit.Uriel 11/1/01 7:16 a.m.
                                         Re: FYI you're full of shit.Nijhazer 11/1/01 8:57 a.m.
                                               XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)itsari 11/1/01 12:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Hippieman [B.Org] 11/1/01 2:04 p.m.
                                                           Please, let's not have a platform war. *NM*Still Thinking 11/1/01 2:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Please, let's not have a platform war.existenzng 11/2/01 2:55 a.m.
                                                           Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Nijhazer 11/1/01 2:47 p.m.
                                                                 Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Martin Antell 11/2/01 1:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Nijhazer 11/2/01 11:17 a.m.
                                                                             Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)Hippieman [B.Org] 11/3/01 8:28 p.m.
                                                                 Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)pbj 12/13/01 8:44 p.m.
                                                           Re: XP is in fact actually pretty good ;)itsari 11/2/01 1:35 p.m.
                                                     Somebody clean this up.whocares 11/5/01 1:47 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.