/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon.org down?
Posted By: rpb3000Date: 9/14/01 6:49 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon.org down? (Martin Antell)

: According to some studies, green is a relaxing color, that's probably why the
: creator of our world decided to make everything green. But that doesn't
: however explain your sadistic desire to blow the guts out of dear ol' Bob.

Scenario::
I'm running away from mass of large pfhor when I'm nearly out of both ammo and health. As I'm running through this narrow hallway, a Bob stands in my way. Then all of a sudden I here him shout "Get out of the way!" So I blow his brains all over the floor. After running into 3 or 4 more, I start to here them say "Look out, he's nuts!" Then they start shooting at me. Meanwhile I'm still running through this hallway with a pack of bloodthirsty pfhor on my tail. I'm now outta ammo and fell like frogblasting the freakin' vent core as long as there is a 3x recharger near by, when all of the sudden, up ahead I see my goal, the purple recharger and ammo stash! Then, as I'm almost there I here "Look out, he's nuts!" and a Bob steps out from beside the recharger and shoots me. I die and must restart the freakin level from the beginning thanks to Bob. And he thinks I'm nuts. Besides, Bobs guts are green (with red blood) and we all know that it's shoot first think later when it comes to green Bobs...

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Evichra Down?Johannes Gunnar 9/12/01 10:49 a.m.
     Re: Evichra Down?Claude Errera 9/12/01 11:10 a.m.
           Re: Evichra Down?Johannes Gunnar 9/12/01 1:26 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon.org down?eXistenZ 9/13/01 2:26 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon.org down?Claude Errera 9/13/01 5:18 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon.org down?rpb3000 9/13/01 6:12 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon.org down?Claude Errera 9/13/01 8:21 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon.org down?rpb3000 9/13/01 10:38 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon.org down?Martin Antell 9/13/01 9:39 p.m.
                                                     "His name was Robert Palson"Rahmeve 9/13/01 10:42 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon.org down?eXistenZ 9/13/01 11:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon.org down?rpb3000 9/14/01 6:49 a.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon.org down?Martin Antell 9/17/01 9:20 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.