/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I really regret to inform you
Posted By: BoomerDate: 7/30/02 4:35 p.m.

That you won't be hearing from me for some time, because I'm going to hell early tomorrow, or like my parents and sisters call it: the summerhouse. I got this information less than an hour ago. There, there is nothing entertaining to do. It feels like traveling back in time. The only thing I can do, except for getting small insects that sucks blood and spread deceases attatched to my legs while walking around in the tall grass, sunbade or freeze to death in ice-cold water, is to watch TV. But there are only 3 channels there, and crap on all of them. No computers anywhere, except in a ridiculus "netcafé" where they take 4 dollars an hour and only have PCs with Counter-Strike. "Luckely", my sister's boyfriend is bringing his Xbox there... but he only has crap games: a goddamned soccer game, Dead or Alive III and a crappy racing game! So that won't be fun at all (Who the hell buys an Xbox without buying Halo?!). My mom said "We will only be gone for the week, sadly" as is there were anything to be sad about. But she also added "But maybe later, we can be there for the rest of the summer!". I almost threw up.

The rest of the summer spent in a summerhouse with 3 rooms, no friends, an uncomfirtable bed-sofa, an Xbox without Halo, a TV without good channels, two annoying sisters and their boyfriends telling me to make friends with the idiots at the camps and act like all the other irresponsible teenagers in my age (smoke and try to get drunk?), and an extreme amount of blood sucking insects! If that's not hell, then what is? Hopefully we won't be staying for more than 1 week, but probably we will... I don't know if I'll survive this...

See ya starside... I hope!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I really regret to inform youBoomer 7/30/02 4:35 p.m.
     You have my sympathySteve Levinson 7/30/02 5:15 p.m.
           Re: You have my sympathyBoomer 7/30/02 5:41 p.m.
           Re: You have my sympathyBen A. Potter 7/30/02 7:52 p.m.
     Re: I really regret to inform youYossarian 7/30/02 6:48 p.m.
     take care, Oh ye mighty weaponsmith *NM*•M 7/30/02 11:38 p.m.
     Re: I really regret to inform youD-M.A. 7/31/02 2:16 a.m.
     I know how you feel, Summer vacation sucksJohannes Gunnar 7/31/02 5:20 a.m.
     You should buy Halo *NM*M-Class 7/31/02 7:57 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.