/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A Reply in Kind
Posted By: Damien SorressoDate: 6/1/01 7:28 p.m.

In Response To: A Slightly Rude Reply (Soapstone)

: Surely, this is a joke? What kind of logic are you using there? Your
: conclusions are utterly rediculous, your accusation of perversion within
: Bungie is baseless, and at least a couple of your calculations are
: incorrect. Your way of reasoning is so appalling that I'm going to give
: you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your post is a joke.

Blow me. Are you so utterly incompetent that you can't logically deduce a joke without smilies plastered all over a post? (I'm referring to the Bungie being perverts remark). Are you really so dense as to think that someone who is the project lead for an Unreal Tournament scenario seeking to recreate Marathon would actually accuse Bungie of something like that? Someone who spent almost 8 months just GATHERING HELP for it? I'm a die-hard Bungie fan, pal. Why don't you try and find out a little more before you shoot your self-righteous mouth off?
My method of reasoning is no different than any of the others portrayed on the "Number Seven" sub-section of the story page. It's called, "Take a bunch of numbers and look for Sevens." Bungie fans have been doing it since Marathon's release. As for my "conclusions," there ARE NONE. They are simple observations, or are you so wrapped up in your desire to flame someone that you can't see that, even though the thread TITLE has the WORD "observations" in it, practically forcing all those who read it to comprehend this word?
I'm sorry if "at least a couple" of my calculations, my "back-of-the-napkin calculations," are incorrect. Maybe, you could point out which ones they are, instead of making generalized, blanket statements, but I guess you weren't interested in helpful criticism, only insulting or flaming me for some unknown reason (possibly your own insecurity or drunkeness).
Your obvious talent for understatement is so appalling that I'm going to afford you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're a nasty drunk. Why didn't you just say, "A Rude Reply," instead of this "slightly" bullshit? Your reply didn't even qualify as criticism; it was simply insulting and ill-considered. Before you go bitching to someone about what I'm saying or my use of language, remember that, when you flame, expect to get flamed back.
So, in conclusion, think before you post, and then kindly go fuck yourself.
Fuckwit.

Marathon: Resurrection

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

More 7 Glyphs ObservationsDamien Sorresso 6/1/01 3:06 p.m.
     Re: More 7 Glyphs ObservationsDamien Sorresso 6/1/01 5:34 p.m.
     A Slightly Rude ReplySoapstone 6/1/01 5:51 p.m.
           Re: A Slightly Rude ReplyTwizzler 6/1/01 6:29 p.m.
           A Reply in KindDamien Sorresso 6/1/01 7:28 p.m.
                 An ApologySoapstone 6/2/01 9:38 a.m.
     Re: More 7 Glyphs ObservationsClaude Errera 6/1/01 6:59 p.m.
           Re: More 7 Glyphs ObservationsDamien Sorresso 6/1/01 7:29 p.m.
           Re: Wow, ancient B.Org ruins...mnemesis 6/1/01 7:34 p.m.
                 Re: Wow, ancient B.Org ruins...Claude Errera 6/2/01 12:28 a.m.
                       You betcha. [n/t]Locucious 6/2/01 6:41 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.