/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.
Posted By: Retarted Monkey LoverDate: 6/1/01 12:42 a.m.

In Response To: Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen. (Smeeisqualityfootrot)

I always thought that the arm was the evil W monster (i'm not even gonna try to spell it). It refers to all the failed times that it came out of the sun and how they greatly outnumber the times where the cyborg starts the station. Without changing timelines or whatever everyone would've died. I always thought that it was destiny that the W guy kills everyone and they stopped it by travelling down different timelines. Maybe?

On another note how long did it take for everyone to figure out what was happening in infinity??
Damn I was confused for ages!!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Thoth Wannabe 5/31/01 12:21 p.m.
     Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.The Tiny Toad 5/31/01 12:26 p.m.
           Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Jonah 5/31/01 12:28 p.m.
                 Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Interactive Civilian 5/31/01 12:48 p.m.
                 Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Thoth Wannabe 5/31/01 2:01 p.m.
                       Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Smeeisqualityfootrot 5/31/01 6:15 p.m.
                             Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Retarted Monkey Lover 6/1/01 12:42 a.m.
                                   W'rkncacnter! W'rkncacnter! W'rkncacnter!Locucious 6/1/01 3:30 a.m.
                                         Re: W'rkncacnter! W'rkncacnter! W'rkncacnter!Mark Levin 6/1/01 5:34 a.m.
                                               Dang, got me there! ;p [n/t]Locucious 6/1/01 5:30 p.m.
                                   Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.ben 6/1/01 1:45 p.m.
                                         Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.EUPFHORIC BOB ->Andre Kopp 6/2/01 9:00 a.m.
                 Re: That Arm in the Inf. Final Screen.Alexander S7range 6/2/01 6:00 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.