/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Speaking of secret stuff...
Posted By: GodotDate: 12/18/12 12:39 a.m.

In Response To: Speaking of secret stuff... (Destiny)

: Anyways I'm interested in finding this secret page as well (even though I
: never was able to play PiD for myself. Such a shame.)!

So basically you are looking for a clue?

Hmmm... how does that line go again...

Good luck in our little game. Unlike Leela, I give no hints.
Do it on your own, or die trying...

Insanely yours,
Durandal

However, since you've never played PID then this hint won't make much sense to you.

How many entrances are there to The Labyrinth?

Cheers
Hamish

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pid.bungie.org secret pageanyway 12/12/12 3:23 p.m.
     I found it once, but then it moved... *NM*Hopper 12/12/12 7:06 p.m.
           You probably need the infrared goggles. *NM*ukimalefu 12/13/12 1:03 a.m.
           Re: I found it once, but then it moved...Anyway 12/13/12 4:14 a.m.
                 Secret stuff! ;) *NM*Godot 12/16/12 10:33 a.m.
                       Speaking of secret stuff...Destiny 12/17/12 11:21 a.m.
                             Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Godot 12/18/12 12:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Speaking of secret stuff... *LINK*Hopper 1/8/13 7:11 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...treellama 1/8/13 7:58 a.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...treellama 1/8/13 8:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 1/9/13 2:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Earthtopus 1/10/13 4:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 1/11/13 1:04 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 2/9/13 1:16 p.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 2/10/13 7:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Hopper 2/11/13 2:42 p.m.
                                                           And Now for Something Completely DifferentGodot 2/12/13 12:44 p.m.
                                                                 Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentDestiny 2/13/13 11:11 a.m.
                                                                 Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentHopper 2/15/13 7:10 p.m.
                                                                       Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentGodot 2/16/13 3:11 a.m.
                                                           oh THERE we goEarthtopus 2/13/13 2:51 p.m.
                                                                 Re: oh THERE we goHopper 2/15/13 7:18 p.m.
                                                                       Re: oh THERE we goEarthtopus 2/18/13 1:29 p.m.
                                                                             Re: oh THERE we go *LINK*Godot 2/18/13 10:44 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.