/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Speaking of secret stuff...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 1/9/13 2:04 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Speaking of secret stuff... *LINK* (Hopper)

: Then PeartheusSpartopus wrote:

Wow, I feel so abused now. ;)

First off, my code-name doesn't start with the word 'pear' (in other words, it's not tasty); second, I don't have a lisp; third, I'm more like a Roman gladiator than a 'Spartopus' (whatever that is). But, I still am glad for the review of what people have said.

I still think there are three 'official' entrances and one 'trap' entrance. The trap entrance being from Happy Happy, Carnage Carnage. So, technically, you could think of there as being three entrances. Funny thing is, you don't click on them. You just walk up to them, and they pull you up into a new level. So, what do we walk up to to get to the Labyrinth? ;)

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pid.bungie.org secret pageanyway 12/12/12 3:23 p.m.
     I found it once, but then it moved... *NM*Hopper 12/12/12 7:06 p.m.
           You probably need the infrared goggles. *NM*ukimalefu 12/13/12 1:03 a.m.
           Re: I found it once, but then it moved...Anyway 12/13/12 4:14 a.m.
                 Secret stuff! ;) *NM*Godot 12/16/12 10:33 a.m.
                       Speaking of secret stuff...Destiny 12/17/12 11:21 a.m.
                             Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Godot 12/18/12 12:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Speaking of secret stuff... *LINK*Hopper 1/8/13 7:11 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...treellama 1/8/13 7:58 a.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...treellama 1/8/13 8:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 1/9/13 2:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Earthtopus 1/10/13 4:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 1/11/13 1:04 a.m.
                                         Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 2/9/13 1:16 p.m.
                                               Re: Speaking of secret stuff...PerseusSpartacus 2/10/13 7:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: Speaking of secret stuff...Hopper 2/11/13 2:42 p.m.
                                                           And Now for Something Completely DifferentGodot 2/12/13 12:44 p.m.
                                                                 Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentDestiny 2/13/13 11:11 a.m.
                                                                 Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentHopper 2/15/13 7:10 p.m.
                                                                       Re: And Now for Something Completely DifferentGodot 2/16/13 3:11 a.m.
                                                           oh THERE we goEarthtopus 2/13/13 2:51 p.m.
                                                                 Re: oh THERE we goHopper 2/15/13 7:18 p.m.
                                                                       Re: oh THERE we goEarthtopus 2/18/13 1:29 p.m.
                                                                             Re: oh THERE we go *LINK*Godot 2/18/13 10:44 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.