/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found Delivery
Posted By: poena.dare #CP#Date: 1/25/03 10:27 p.m.

Are there any sounds or ambient stuff that plays when you view the Marathon Infinity Chapter Screens? I can't remember if there is.

If there are, then I need someone to grab them and mail them to me.

By the way, the Marathon Infinity terms are done and I'm uploading everything right now... whew!

So what else is there to do?

Well, there are credit terms and secret terms the can be put in. Hamish has previously indicated that the games have aged enough that this would be acceptable to him.

There are Facts and Puzzling Things that need to be referenced in the term pages, especially Marathon Infinity.

Some Forum discussions need to be referenced as I have previously talked about.

Anything else anyone?

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found Deliverypoena.dare #CP# 1/25/03 10:27 p.m.
     Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found DelivBlacksmith 1/26/03 2:08 p.m.
           Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found Delivpoena.dare #CP# 1/26/03 2:50 p.m.
                 Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found DelivBlacksmith 1/31/03 5:30 p.m.
     Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found DelivRincewind MoG 1/28/03 1:06 p.m.
     Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found DelivCallie21V 1/31/03 4:39 p.m.
           Re: Infinity Chapter Screens & Project Found Delivpoena.dare #CP# 1/31/03 5:09 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.